Search results

1. Legojon

New Born Baby Car things help

Just to add… it’s Maxi-Cosi we’re using… we bought 2 - one for each car. As they are a bit fiddly to get connected to the isofix sometimes. But as long as they are staying in the car. Plus, I think that could be true of most brands anyway… especially as I don’t fit / refit as much as the parents...
  2. Legojon

New Born Baby Car things help

Oh dear.. double trouble. I mean congrats. :D I can only answer a couple of the questions as I’m sure your not interested in the dog hammock I’ve just fitted (although might be worth considering for two of them). I’m not sure on the brand as it’s not here right now. But when we have my...
  3. Legojon

Thoughts on stage 1 tuning?

I think a common misconception is that remapping a car will somehow increase the daily wear. It’s not like your using the extra power / higher boost all of the time. Unless your launching it foot to the floor off every set of lights. And even stock, if your doing that, the car won’t last as...
  4. Legojon

Recommended tyres

On my MK2 I was using PS4S all round. I probably would have gone with this, except my MK3 already had near new Good Year Asym5 on the rear. So I added 2 to the front. I’m really impressed with them and a fair bit cheaper than the PS4S.
  5. Legojon

Seat sound

This kit includes; •Subwoofer •Centre speaker •Pre assembled and terminated wiring loom •Sound datasets uploaded & coding altered* •All required fixtures and fittings including a spare wheel screw The sub goes in the spare wheel well in the boot (I believe you must have the space saver wheel -...
  6. Legojon

Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

Haha. It's for the monthly hairdresser run! TBH, both of us work from home now. So we have (had) two cars sitting rusting on the driveway. So now we'll just have one. It was touch and go for a while what we were getting / what we'd be happy with. But luckily the wife saw a really nice 290 Lux...
  7. Legojon

Haha yeah. I didn’t want to sell it. But my wife couldn’t drive it and we’d agreed to sell both our cars and get a new one we can both drive.
  8. Legojon

I need to change my sig. :(
  9. Legojon

Yeah, I sold it. Was a hard decision, so I had to rip the band aid off and just let it go quick. Shame really as it had Pilot Sports 4Ss less than 6 months old and a top of the range Pioneer head unit I fitted in December. Hopefully someone will get to enjoy them.
  10. Legojon

Well, that's that. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O2KksSZ88v8
  11. Legojon

Clutch is holding pretty well. Feels exactly like stock (not like the Helix that feels like a leg press machine). What clutch you using? The engine mounts on the other hand are another story... the engine mount bracket failed (and folded) causing the engine to sag on one side, pushed the...
  12. Legojon

My 1P Leon Cupra's Journey from stock - stage 2 - TTE 420 (Picture heavy)

I'm struggling with what I have at the moment... I considered going more, but even with the PS4S all round, Wavetrac LSD, anti-lift kit and the R-Tech map + traction control, I still get massive amounts of wheel spin. Think I'm currently at 384bhp/425lbs ish.
  13. Legojon

Unfortunately it was, because the insurance had only just started, they took their full years premium - and as it was my 20 year old sons insurance, it completely wiped the value of the car. I believe @Jimbobcook is looking into meets at the moment. As far as I can tell, all restrictions seem...
  14. Legojon

Cheers. Oooo, yeah, I like what you've done with it!! Nice touch with the badge and Cupra lettering! Might steal that idea. :ROFLMAO:
  15. Legojon

I did point out that she wouldn't have to hold onto the door handle all the time!! :ROFLMAO:
  16. Legojon

We all know wheels don't always end up where you expect them :ROFLMAO:. Plus my last refurb was because I accidentally ran over a golf ball and it shattered in my spokes. We need some interior pics of your Seats!! I've been working on the Mrs to let me have them. :ROFLMAO:. But she likes the...
  17. Legojon

Not sure at the moment. I'm needing two new front tyres before summer. I'm wondering whether to try semi slicks. Something like Michelin Cup 2 or those R888 things or whatever they called. Wheel refurb has stalled, no one seems to want to do a custom colour at the moment. I've just hit 67,000...
  18. Legojon

Finally had some time to get back on top of the car. Aside from the yearly oil change and cam follower. Vagbremtechnic j-hooks for the rear and Ferodo DS2500 pads for the rear. Front: Rear: Then decided I'm sick of the RNS315 and out of date SatNav. Time for some Wireless Carplay action:
  19. Legojon

Good to see you back in the MK2!! I love those wheels! I wanted them for my MK2, but I'm a bit kerb clumsy. :rolleyes:. So just keep refurbing my factory wheels every so often.