Search results

1. Legojon

Brembo (Aston Martin) brake pad change

A relatively straight forward one today. But should anyone be stuck doing this I thought I'd throw up some pics and instructions. Firstly if your unsure how to jack up and support the front of the vehicle check this guide here...
  2. Legojon

Racingline adjustable droplinks

Oooo... fits MK2 and MK3... @paddy6789 you getting these? I've never really understood if I need them or not.
  3. Legojon

VWG - Rolling road meet

So... anyone had VWG on their doorstep tonight? It's got the Unicorn meet + @paddy6789 s Cupra R featured in it!!
  4. Legojon

Racingline Fuel Filler Cap

I've seen it all now... think it's MK3 only though @paddy6789:
  5. Legojon

Stage 1 Remap (Revo) with GPF fitted

Since we get a lot of questions about this, I thought this was a really interesting article by Revo which answers a lot of questions. In summary they got their 2019 290 from 290 to 370bhp (380 to 500nm torque). Oh and anticipate that GPF removal will go the way of DPF removal and become illegal...
  6. Legojon

What have you bought for Black Friday?

Ok, I hate it... nothing I actually want off Amazon is in the sale. However, I did take the opportunity to get 15% off at Opie Oils!!
  7. Legojon

Grey Cupra W-- XXX with copper badges

Was stuck in that miserable traffic jam on the M56 this morning.
  8. Legojon

Black 19 plate Cupra in Cradley

Was gone by the time I got back to my car :(
  9. Legojon

What are you getting your car for xmas?

Ok, I know it's a bit early. But as car stuff is so expensive planning ahead is a must! I know what my car wants for xmas... whether it get's everything on the list I'm not sure. Swapping Revo 2+ for R-tech 2+ (booked). (@Jairm88 this is your fault!!) New cam follower (definitely). Oil pickup...
  10. Legojon

Spacesaver psi

So I'm currently on my knees in the driveway and can't find what to inflate the spacesaver tyre to. Sidewall says 60psi but is that a max? It's currently got about 38 in it. 60 seems really high. Need it to get me 2 miles in the morning.
  11. Legojon

RNS315 anyone tried V10/V11 maps?

So, the Welsh have built a big new dual carriageway. Imagine my surprise when I approached an island with a choice of 2 new roads and the satnav showed I was in a field! I'm currently running V9 maps on the RNS315. I believe V11 is out now... but I'm sure I read someone on here tried maps V10...
  12. Legojon

Black MK1 TDI FR - with go faster um... tape

13. Legojon

White MK2 (think Cupra R) with red wheels - Bristol

Couldn't get a good look as I was frickin' lost... but rolling through Bristol center(by the big bridge) at around 4:30pm. Figured it was an R as had black rear spoiler extension. I was looking like Noddy in a frickin' Hyundai i10!
  14. Legojon

Nice silver Cupra 300 in Cannock on Saturday

15. Legojon

For Sale: Left kidney

So, as I enjoy the summer holidays and prepare for return to college in September. It would appear that IMI Light Vehicle Level 3 has now gone up from the £3700 I was expecting and dreading to £4250. I've thought long and hard about which Kidney I'll miss less. So description as follows (no...
  16. Legojon

Changing the battery (and fitting plastic battery box while your at it)

I know we already have a guide for this (which I kind of followed). But all the pictures were missing. It's not difficult, but if this saves someone 10 minutes scratching their heads. Worth noting is that if you have an aftermarket intake (with heatshield), the plastic battery box still fits and...
  17. Legojon

Green Cupra Burton Upon Trent

Passed this beast on the way home. Black bonnet as well. Tried to wave to the driver, but when I pulled alongside, they had their seat so far back I thought noone was in it!!!
  18. Legojon

Pendulum Mount

So given the number of threads I flick through on a daily basis. I've seen an increasing number of failures around the pendulum mount. This concerns me, mainly cause I drive like a d!ck. I currently have the Vibratechnics holy trinity of: upper engine mount, gearbox mount and lower engine mount...
  19. Legojon

19 plate Cupra in K'ford

With copper badges!! :wave:
  20. Legojon

Headlight knackered (MIL + AFS disabled)

So yeah, throw a dart in the board what to start with! 02233 - Left Headlight Power Output Stage (J667) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 6...