Search results

1. Repaint FR Bumper Black behind number place

cheers matey :) i also did the rear plate surround gloss black aswell :) p.s how do you add a signature?? do i need more posts? lol:rofl:
  2. Ibiza mk5 1.6 CR TDi - power and fuel economy issue?

from what youve said and also what MJ has said above 1. these cars dont seem to like cheap fuel and 2. your dpf may have been in regen and only if the level is above 50% i believe would you see a warning light on the dash? (correct me if im wrong) my suggestion is to get the dpf out physically...
  3. Ibiza fr 2013 reg plate led

I have a 2012 FR and i used the LED bulbs 38 or 39mm not to sure which out of my polo and there still going strong now and were only 99p on ebay lol
  4. What have you done to your MK5?

i really like that aero kit looks smart! most of my mods are engine really, i have a red FR with black wheels,roof and mirrors, debadged boot, pressed plates, coilys, uprated FMIC, DPF,Cat and EGR delete, 2.5" turboback exhaust, uprated filter, stage 2 map including DPF software delete and have...
  5. 6J suspension bush longevity

ive done my top mount and ARB bushing with purple Powerflex ones just to be on the safe side as the original ones tend to creak and squeek after a while especially with coilovers :)
  6. Repaint FR Bumper Black behind number place

theres some pics on my facebook mate tried to put it on here but wont let me for some reason, if you add me on instagram its : AZZAIBIZA and facebook is Aron Reeves
  7. Repaint FR Bumper Black behind number place

yeah ive got a red FR and i did last year with vinynl looks the muts nuts!! will get a pic on when i can :)
  8. Seat Owners in Scotland

i dont live in scotland but i work not far from glasgow and always looking for a ibiza meet up :)
  9. Car phone holders?

search for KENU they do a really good one and it slots onto the vent and phone sits nicely onto the dash :)
  10. any ibiza/bocanegra owners have instagram?

yeah your callum Troops brother arent you?? add me on facebook mate Aron reeves
  11. any ibiza/bocanegra owners have instagram?

mine is AZZAIBIZA :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.