Search results

1. Anyone tried Racechip?

So I got the racechip installed on my Cupra 265 and definitely see some performance improvements. I still haven't made my mind up however. The power delivery in lower gears is very linear and the rachechip does seem to just enhance the performance with extra power, but in the higher gears...
  2. Anyone tried Racechip?

As far as I can tell these devices can't be detected as they intercept the data sent from the ECU and adapt it, rather than change anything in the ECU itself. One thing I've heard mentioned though is that unplugging the MAP and Boost pressure connectors to install the racechip can flag...
  3. Anyone tried Racechip?

Thanks for the quick response. :-) I had thought removing the skid plate would be an option but was hoping there would have been any easier option... I'll give that a go. :)
  4. Anyone tried Racechip?

Don't know if anyone is still following this link, but I bought a racechip ultimate a week ago but can't tell you how it is unfortunately. The instructions were terrible and I have am struggling to locate/connect the boost pressure sensor. I think it is somewhere low on the engine (behind the...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Massively excited and can't wait for my Cupra 265 to arrive (noted that is is no longer for sale in the UK now). The wait has been epic! Arrives next Wednesday :D after a 1/4 of a year...... My only worry is ... Should I have gone for the 280? I like (and ordered it for the fact) that the 265 is...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members