Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Tried to update mine but it would not accept the updated SD card :(
  2. DTUK tuning box

£96.95 for a new loom and a software update. Doesn't sound too bad.
  3. DTUK tuning box

Not sure, doesn't seem to be that much information about it yet.
  4. DTUK tuning box

Anybody going to upgrade there DTUK box to the new CRD3 which has just been announced ??
  5. FR 184 Struggling to start

Just had my first service (10,000 miles) on my 64 plate FR184 and whilst it was in they did a recall on the turbo boost pressure sensor which they replaced. Perhaps give the dealer a ring to see if yours is affected ??
  6. DTUK Box

Thanks for the reply's. I've read elsewhere that 1+1 is a good setting. Can anyone describe the different power delivery between 1,2 &3 ??
  7. DTUK Box

Just invested in a DTUK CRDT+ (the newest type), could a current fellow user recommend me a setting for my 184 fr diesel please !!
  8. Kerbed my 19" Alloy - ouch!

Let us know how it goes, got a similar mark on one of mine so I'd be interested how it goes.
  9. Which FR models have sound actuators?

The 184 does !! Reduced the volume of mine in VCDS to 50%, can enjoy sport mode now !! :clap:
  10. Center console removal

I was looking to replace the Seat cup holders with the one from the mk7 Golf
  11. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I think he may have used this site :- http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/View-Promo?Page=SEAT_media_plus&cwt=application/ApplicationFrame_campaign_light
  12. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

After reading that article it would be nice to know how he updated the maps himself. At least it points towards that it can be done.
  13. Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

Has anybody had a go at this ??
  14. Wow !!

It's an ex-demo. Came with Titanium Pack, Tech Pack, Nevada White, Pan Sunroof, Winter Pack, Convience Pack, Seat Sound System, Boot Spoiler and a big smile :D
  15. Wow !!

Diesel. Like you said, it's a good point between performance and economy.
  16. Wow !!

Had to have the 184 !!
  17. Wow !!

The new whip !! What do you think ??
  18. Key mod

Did mine today !!
  19. Leon FR TDI sound activator same as GTD's?

You can alter the volume level of it via VCDS
  20. Installing Fan washers

Next mod i'm going to do !!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.