Search results

1. Rich666

Back box

Thanks mate but i've just decided to have a custom one made by Tony Banks exhauts Leeds. Thanks for the offer tho :-)
  2. Rich666

Back box

my sodding back box has pretty much died lol! Anyone got a spare standard one they want to sell? :help:
  3. Rich666

Gearbox issue

Thanks for your reply :-) Yeah its grabbing really low down! Sometimes its ok but then other times its a right bugger!?!
  4. Rich666

Gearbox issue

Hi guys! So had the old MK3 Cupra for many years now and its been a brilliant car! Just about to hit 100K and never had any real issues with it *touches wood* (and not the wood YOU are thinking lol) Anyway, the gearbox has gotten a bit tetchy recently and it doesn't like changing gear as...
  5. Rich666

Life expectancy?

Sorry to resurrect this thread but just thought I'd mention that my trusty old Ibiza just flew through its MOT with NO issues whatsoever...I do love that car :-) Will get its 100k mile service done and crack on...best car I've ever owned!
  6. Rich666

Life expectancy?

Thanks for replies guys!! Good to know there is life in the old girl yet!! As I say it's standard apart from a revo remap and has never missed a beat! I hope to keep the old girl running for as long as possible! We have a lot of history me n that car!! Its been to countless festivals n gigs...
  7. Rich666

Life expectancy?

Hi guys! I've had my Ibiza mk3 cupra for YEARS....at least 6 now! I have to say its been fantastic!! Never missed a beat! ....actually that might be a small fib...i have had the usual coil packs issues and electric window switches need a clean to keep working every now and then...also i had to...
  8. Rich666

Guide To Fix a Broken Electric Window Switch!

I know this was posted MOONS ago but its REALLY helped me out!!! Both my switches had given up the ghost and after following this simple guide....hey presto....ALL are working fine!! NB: Mine were particularly caked in crap so i used a tiny dab of brasso on a cotton bud to get the gunk off...
  9. Rich666

short video...

Thanks for the feedback :-) always much appreciated! I checked at 720p too and got the same anomaly. I think its something to do with the H.264 codec bit annoying but its not the only vid i've seen do it
  10. Rich666

short video...

Just put my showreel together from a collection of car shoots i've been working on, i spliced in some of the footage used in the video that i started this thread with! See what you guys think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRT9cknUC6E Opinions always welcome :-)
  11. Rich666

New Ibiza bocanegra video.....see what you think

Ha! wander if the reviewer ripped it off? Not seem the 5th gear review of this car. Will take a look!
  12. Rich666

Haha! That was the guy who was writing the review driving! As i said, i shot and cut it but the review wasn't written by me. I have to say though i do agree with what's said. Its certainly not a bad car in any respect but just not as exciting as others i've worked within the same area of the...
  13. Rich666

As a MK3 owner i was excited when asked to shoot the new ibiza....i have to say i was a little disappointed! I had the car for one full day so admittedly not really long enough to form a full opinion....but i agree with the review. The reviewer had the car for a full week on loan from Seat and...
  14. Rich666

short video...

Been busy shooting the new megane cup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA_bHd26u_U It was a nice car on the track and comes with a limited slip diff so it really does stick to the tarmac! Anyway, part II of the Ibiza vs Focus vid is now in the making so watch this space!!
  15. Rich666

Whats the best bass (but not chavy) songs to get the most out of my sub?

LOVE Filter!!! The opening bass on "hey man nice shot" sounds ace!! ROCK ON lol I reckon Dead Mau5 sounds pretty good to my ears when going thorugh a decent sub, also anything by pendulum or the prodigy puts a smile on my face! Anyone see prodigy at leeds & reading festival?????!!!
  16. Rich666

short video...

Not finished this video yet....in fact this is the tip of the iceberg! If you want to get your car in it and have some then then let me know! Few people on here have shown interest, the more the merrier!!
  17. Rich666

short video...

Yep!!!! well Spotted!! Didn't think anyone would get that! I live in leeds but was born in wakey and grew up driving like a crazy person round all those cool ryhill roads!
  18. Rich666

short video...

This is a Re-edit now in HD and including some onboard cam shots filmed today using a borrowed "dog-cam" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cTekH9lnD0
  19. Rich666

short video...

Its off a really obscure guitar album i had floating about. The tracks called "coma" and features ex-guns n roses session guitarist Buckethead?! Its an odd piece of music....but i like it :)
  20. Rich666

short video...

Thanks for all the feedback! Particularly like the comment form "Riko" the Ibiza IS the baddy!! lol Defo gonna get some more interior driving shots but am waiting for my new car mount grip to arrive, this should also allow for some decent exterior shots while mounted to the cars, which should...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.