Search results

1. SEAT cars & EBD?

guys, any source/link of the info that MJ has sent which is "It's esp on vw group cars and if you you don't have esp then you don't have ebd" ?
  2. SEAT cars & EBD?

I'd like to share my car's image but I can't because I'm not allowed to post any URL here :(
  3. SEAT cars & EBD?

Thanks camelspyyder for uploading the image. My car has only 2 buttons under the AC which are the center lock and rear glass heaters. So I don't have ESP/ESC
  4. SEAT cars & EBD?

It's my first time to know that EBD is part of ESP not ABS. I'm so disappointed really due to the fact that my car doesn't have EBD installed based on your replies. But may I ask where I can find that info in VW group website? I surfed the internet for finding an answer and I got nothing really...
  5. SEAT cars & EBD?

OK cool, but what if my car doesn't have ESC. In my country Egypt SEAT cars don't have ESC installed. And I've read online many times that EBD is one of the functions of the ABS system. So does this mean that I don't have EBD as long as I don't have ESC? or it's included in the ABS by default?
  6. SEAT cars & EBD?

Thanks camelspyyder for your reply. Yeah all of the above is correct. But none of them describe the EBD function. I thought the same as you did, that they are using another abbreviations or technologies. But actually the ESC, EDL, ABS, BAS & HHC are somethings different than the EBD. EBD is...
  7. SEAT cars & EBD?

Hi Guys, May I ask why all SEAT cars don't have EBD "Electronic Braking Distribution"? or it's included implicitly within it's ABS system? As far as I know that Leon, Ibiza & Toledo cars starting from 2013 don't have EBD, or at least it is not mentioned in their specifications. So I need...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise