Search results

1. Nick

Return to Cupra!

Yep, 10 years and counting!
  2. Nick

Return to Cupra!

http://www.ross-tech.com/distributors.html Not a great difference in price after you take into account the shipping charges from the US.
  3. Nick

Engine didn't restart automatically in stop-start mode

It certainly does this this if you open the drivers door. It also sounds an alarm.
  4. Nick

Best price of 280

As a first timer at this I used Carwow. You may not get the best deal out there but there are no hidden fees and no working through third parties. You'll get all the offers mailed to you direct from main dealers within 24hrs and you just take it or leave it.
  5. Nick

Cupra Thoughts - 100 miles in

I now have 800miles on the clock and it's going well. The flat spot between 2000-3000 rpm is there in all modes but not always noticeable. The throttle pedal seems to have two stops. If you push it down to the bottom and push a little harder it snaps a little further down. I find the...
  6. Nick

SatNav Navigation Database Updates

You can download the latest files from here: http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/View-Promo?Page=SEAT_Media&cwt=application/ApplicationFrame_campaign_light ApplicationSoftwareVersionNumber="0040" SystemName=" ECE 2014/15 " I...
  7. Nick

Fuse box - where is it?

It's behind the little storage box by your right knee (below and too the right of the steering wheel).
  8. Nick

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Also another thing I hadn't noticed. No front Fog lights. I guess they would block the airflow if fitted.
  9. Nick

The elusive 280 badge remains elusive.
  10. Nick

Yes, looked fresh off the transporter. No plates.
  11. Nick

First one from Stoke SEAT Big thanks to Brett for a smooth handover. Picture taken at a very wet Stoke-on-Trent.
  12. Nick

Sound like Stoke Seat are going to be busy next week! Mine is due in Monday. Pick up on Wednesday. :happy:
  13. Nick

Just had confirmation they are building mine this week (week 18) as planned. Still around 4 weeks for delivery though.
  14. Nick

Life Shine & GAP Insurance...yay or nay?

Found this quite a useful guide: http://www.carwow.co.uk/gap-insurance
  15. Nick

I've gone through the same route for mine. Order went in a week ago and I have a provisional build date of week 18. So you may not have to wait as long as you think. :D
  16. Nick

MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

I used carwow. 'drive the deal' and broadspeed seem to be fine also. Not much to choose between them.
  17. Nick

I've ordered now. Leon Cupra 280 5DR manual. Nevada White with sound pack. Used carwow. Really impressed, dealer is in the midlands.
  18. Nick

Test drove a Cupra 280 SC this morning

I like carwow's simplicity. Also, got my first quote within 5 minutes of signing up! (£2500 discount (£3500 with seat finance) broadspeed are showing around £3000 drivethedeal shows £3600, but the fine print says you loose £1100 if you don't take out a 4.9% loan. Also reading between the...
  19. Nick

Test drove a Cupra 280 SC this morning

Test drove the Leon Cupra this morning. Smiles all round as it was the first time the salesman had driven one also. Best dealer could offer was 0% finance with £1000 deposit contribution. Very ordinary offer for my current car in part exchange. Never bought online before. What's the...
  20. Nick

CAI: ITG vs TWINTAKE vs NEUSPEED

I've just removed the ITG CAI from my Leon FR TFSI prior to selling it and I don't need it anymore, so if you decide to go the ITG route drop me a PM. I definately noticed the difference in pull at high revs after I put the stock box back on. I also had Revo stage 1 software. With all...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise