Search results

1. Intake Flap Valve Faulty?

Just to follow this up I had an EGR code and also the intake flap codes. Checked the fuse box in the engine bay and F24 was blown on putting it back in had a grindy whirring noise which would tally in with the posters above comments. If you don't have the noise check for the F24 fuse. Got a...
  2. 2005 BKD issues

You might need to code it in but it should "fit" ok.
  3. Altea tdi lack of power / limp mode

Mine does it every now and then but never constantly. One of those irritating niggley things although it did throw up an error code of over boost.
  4. Altea fold down tables

Is that the part between the seat? Or on the back the front seats? If you mean the one between the back seats that would be a change out of the whole rear seat.
  5. Specific Parts!

Hi Guy's haven't been on as much lately as life is getting in the way. I need to fix my front suspension and a couple of bits before the MOT on the 30th and all my usual go to parts guys (Dave at Sere and Phil Coverdale) aren't around any more. I messaged Listers in the dealers section and not...
  6. Coverdale VAG Parts (Another Dave replacement!)

Hey guy's. I've been a customer of Dave at Sere Motors since I got my Altea. Lot's of niggley things but nothing major. Used Phil this time in Dave's absence and can't recommend him highly enough. Got back to me asap and ship parts very quickly. Good price and more importantly fantastic service...
  7. Remote unlocking

Hi guy's my drivers door isnt unlocking with the key fob any more. I found this video online and wondered if anyone had done this and if it is worth a shot. Door still locks with fob but only unlocks with key in the door. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWYkjlcR1Ws
  8. Altea Stylance central locking issue

Not sure if there is a fuse for it? Otherwise you might have to follow the wire and look for a break?
  9. Occasional lag/poor throttle response

Might be sticky veins in the turbo.i had that on my altea and forte cleaner has fixed it Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  10. Door Lock Module 8 pin?

Funny mine is the complete opposite in terms of timing. Yesterday for the first time my window just didnt want to close. When the car cooled down I was eventually able to do it on the remote. The other thing is my door is the drivers and it always opens with the key in the lock just not always...
  11. Door Lock Module 8 pin?

Hi Onpoint, What model is your altea mine is a 2006 2lt tdi sport does it sound like the same thing? Also what were the symptoms of your issue? Mine is that the door only has issues in the summer and won't unluck with the remote. It will however unlock fine with the central lock button in the...
  12. Serpentine belt

Ive got the diesel not sure if its the same but if you post a picture I can point you in the right direction
  13. Door Lock Module 8 pin?

Hi Onpoint, I've done the regulator on both front doors recently and it's worked just fine. The door lock on the drivers door has had an intermittent fault which only rears its head in the summer when its hot. It will open with the key in the lock but only intermittently with the remote fob...
  14. PD 1.9 TDI 105 (BXE) EGR cleaning...Anyone?

Ok bummer! Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  15. PD 1.9 TDI 105 (BXE) EGR cleaning...Anyone?

I've done it on the pd140. Is your valve on the front of the engine!? It's a really simple job. Basically anti shudder valve is bolted through it just undo using hex fitting and undo the egr pipe from the side. One gasket and i think 2 rubber o rings to replace. Seriously don't need a video...
  16. Loss of central locking and electric windows.

Sounds like you are losing power to the doors hence window and central locking. Could be a short somewhere. Fingers crossed for you! Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  17. Loss of central locking and electric windows.

Probably all connected to one thing. Have you put a fault code reader on it? Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  18. New Altea - Yay but a couple of questions

If you buy the carista app and get a blue tooth obd u can do lots off customising maybe that will help the alarm? Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  19. Retrofit Sat Nav and DAB

I bought the pumpkin auto one and it was plug and play. If yours is 2007 onwards you will not get battery drain . Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  20. Fitting dension gateway

Glad it worked! The glove box is doable but takes some fiddling Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk