Search results

1. Bio-xenons adjustment

There is a hex type screw on top of the headlights. Park against a wall and turn in stages quarter each side whatever till they appear better. I have bixenons, had them replaced under warrenty and they were way way too high when i got it back.. Seem ok now. It wont be 100% accurate without...
  2. My 2012 ibiza fr build thread

You will need to uncover the rear reflectors, before you get unwanted attention from plod/vosa It`s an mot fail also.:whistle:
  3. xenon auto levelling

You can manually adjust them, park against a wall or something square on. there is an adjustment square/hex type adjuster in the top of the lights towards middle of car it is a white plastic one just turn to see which way up or down it goes against wall etc :) Mine came back after new lights...
  4. cruise control and front fog lights

Cruise is fairly easy, (well was on my a3) Should be case of a new wiper stalk and code it in? Mine cost around £150 from an independant and audi wanted £185.. So Seat should be similar costing:)
  5. IBIZA 2.0 CR FR Remap options

Any news or reviews on the remap Tansy??
  6. 2nd service cost

Seat uk are doing it as a fixed price with breakdown recovery included. Generally a dealer won`t do it any cheaper with the offer? If you don`t want the breakdown then negociate, I always have and it`s always worked:)
  7. IBIZA 2.0 CR FR Remap options

What was the cost in the end? £345?
  8. IBIZA 2.0 CR FR Remap options

How long did it take? And did they flash the ecu or have to open it up?
  9. IBIZA 2.0 CR FR Remap options

P torque in wolverhampton do one. They are a sponsor on here thats where i will go, think its around £350
  10. upgrading horn on facelift 2012 fr 1.2 ibiza

All done, thanks for guide:) sounds much more acceptable now ;) not that awfull fart:ban:
  11. upgrading horn on facelift 2012 fr 1.2 ibiza

Alex, was the horn plug and play? Thanks, John
  12. d day 2moro :)

If thats the fr then whats with the non silver mirror covers?
  13. shocks and springs or coil-overs ?

I am guessing the bilstein shocks you refer to are standard or oem equivellent? at that price, Not the shortened version? So unless your shocks are old/worn out, there would be little to gain from changing the shocks:shrug: To get the full benefits you are best getting matching lowered...
  14. 5 door rear spoiler fitting instructions?

Great:) thats the confusion bit. I had one on my mk2 leon which I got fitted using window bonder and that had small points of contact compared to this one that appears to have a huge contact point. (wifes got the car at the moment so can`t look)
  15. 5 door rear spoiler fitting instructions?

I have just bought Seat ebay spoiler:rolleyes:, no fitting kit/instructions Now I know its bonded, but what are the 2 brass screw threads for? Does it need to be screwed as per instructions?? I would imagine would require drilling :shrug: Thanks, I did search but no mention of screws...
  16. 2.0 cr tdi fr mpg

well I have just refuelled mine, Computer says I have averaged 62 mpg over 472 miles. I put in 39litres which actually equates to 55.07 mpg over 472 miles. So the gauge must read out 10 per cent ish:shrug:
  17. 2.0 cr tdi fr mpg

Mine is very dependant on how you drive. The gauge is not accurate but driven like daisy on my 22 mile 35 minute commute i can easily get 62, the most was 68 until last week at 73? I averaged on 400 miles this month so far 58 ish, pottering mind.... it can eaily drop 15mpg by a swift drive...
  18. Lights on all the time ( Ibiza fr 2012)

Your front lights. or sidelights may need to be on, but the rears don`t? So Phil are your rears on too?? For info I have a pre facelift with xenons, front sidelights/drl (21watt bulbs by the way) are on all the time but no others. They go off when sidelights are turned on (5 watt bulbs)...
  19. Cupra Brakes Again

I have a set from gb automotive on ebay of 312mm fronts. I went for a black set (calipers/carriers only) They are first class refurbed like new :) The mk 4 golf ones are what you need, the chap does answer questions and it was delivered ups very quickly
  20. Is there a way to rectify a sagging bit of leather on the driver's seat?

I had this on my previous car, an audi S3 but much worse, looked at lots of others and all had the same bum cheeks dent in and the drivers side bolsters are all creased too.Audi wouldn`t do anything and thats with a 30k car:(
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.