Search results

1. Wrighty

Speaker replacement

i swapped the headunit in mine to a Becker mexico pro and fitted some SPL Dynamic mid range in place of the stock drivers, keeping the OE tweeters. and there is a noticable improvement. not too much in the way of additional vibration but the Autolead mounts are fitted nice and securely. A bit of...
  2. Wrighty

Whats it worth and 60k service costs

got offered 14k part ex for mine - '57 plate FR TDi with 53k miles on the clock against an '09 plate VXR8. book price was shown to me as being anything from 8.5k-11k
  3. Wrighty

Good everyday tyres

ditto :D
  4. Wrighty

FR TDI surge

Prideless Park in Derby :D
  5. Wrighty

FR TDI surge

40k at GK cost me £265 inc fuel and pollen filters and insurance waiver on the courtesy car.
  6. Wrighty

Your 2 best - Mk2

7. Wrighty

Seat Leon from another dealer

would it not be a good idea to actually test drive one before even thinking of discussing inter-garage dealing...
  8. Wrighty

Hid kit for Mk2 Leon

except they're not the CANBUS compatible ones so you'll get the bulb out warning on the dash
  9. Wrighty

FR in Snowdonia...

sorted :redface: did you join at the roundabout just before the bus had rear ended the blue vectra? car was filthy at that point, soon as i got home it had a wash!
  10. Wrighty

FR in Snowdonia...

few gratuitous shots of my weekend roadtrip to Snowdonia....
  11. Wrighty

Interior (Audio) mod

just whip off the panel with the 12v socket and splice into the switched live, thats have i have my becker wired up.
  12. Wrighty

My Final thoughts on DPF

makes 2 of us nick, 21 months, 31k miles and no problems. most days i only have a 30 mile round trip to the station and back too. and its REVO'd ;)
  13. Wrighty

Leon FR TDI Engine Cover problem

sounds bloody awful too when it starts flapping
  14. Wrighty

Its got that CUPRA look - at last

its on the list to do, didnt have time today to do both as the bottom will be trickier to follow the natural curve
  15. Wrighty

£5 for a roll of gloss black vinyl to match the mirror covers, hour or so later....
  16. Wrighty

got some vinyl ready to tackle mine too this weekend with a bit of luck...
  17. Wrighty

Leon FR - Preferred Diesel

total regular diesel or supermarket for the bonus points, and i carry a bottle of millers DPS4 in the boot too. never really noticed poor running from any tank of diesel i've put in, got 55mpg on a run into nottingham on monday, 4 days a week driving into derby i see mid 40's too... and thats...
  18. Wrighty

Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric

had a pair of F1 asymmetrics fitted on my TDi at 14k, having another pair fitted this afternoon after getting 12.5k from them. theres still a few miles left in them, reckon they would just about last as long the bridgestones that came from the factory. costing me £210 fitted at my local tyre...
  19. Wrighty

Glovebox Light Leon Mk II....Anyone fitted one

stumbled across this.... http://web11.charlie444.server4you.de/uploads/Handschuhkastenbeleuchtung6515.pdf
  20. Wrighty

Battery Cover Mod

yeah was TPS, unfortunately dont have any of my discounts anyway, not since i had the polo anyway. should be here in morning, and the £15.xx is £13.64 plus VAT
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise