Search results

1. Wiper blades help

Try Valeo blades - search for part number 577844 or VM844 for a boxed pair of 26" & 16" £17.44 on ebay just now...
  2. 17 or 18 inches wheels?

I find the ride on my 17's much more comfortable than my 18's but the 18's look and handle way better. You really feel the difference when changing from one set to the other. Difference for me might also be due to changing from summer tyres to winter tho?
  3. Replacement wiper blades

I agree with dt-spd too, I fitted Valeo's all round and they are great blades. You can currently buy a front pair on the bay for £16.77 delivered if you search for VM844...
  4. Two questions.

Mine also recently started to tell me to change the key battery, I haven't changed it yet as it only seems to tell me intermittently and I'll need to remove the FR key cover to do it :cry: It is 3.5 years old though...
  5. Replacement wiper blades

The hatchback and the SC have different size rear wipers, the hatchback is 13" but the coupe is 15". I ordered a replacement online for my SC and when it turned up it was very obviously much shorter than the one that was fitted from new, did a bit of digging around and turned out I had ordered...
  6. Rear Spoiler - Cupra --> FR

I'm pretty sure the only way you're getting a Cupra spoiler onto your car is to get your hands on a complete Cupra tailgate.
  7. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Short notice guys I know but I'm nipping along to the ScottishVAG Mega Meet at Hermiston Park tonight if anyone else fancies it?
  8. West Lothian SEAT meet in September??

I'm up for a wee meet. Someone want to suggest a place & time?
  9. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Thanks mate but just heading out to a party so won't be fit for driving until later tomorrow. Another time tho!
  10. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Hi all, my name is Dave & I'm from Shotts in North Lanarkshire - basically halfway between Glasgow & Edinburgh. Just bought myself a Nevada White Leon FR SC 1.8 TSI and starting to make it my own. Any upcoming meets in the central belt?
  11. Westgate SEAT Grimsby

Just bought my FR from Ian at Westgate. The whole dealership were a pleasure to deal with from first contact. Picked me up at the train station as I was travelling down from Scotland and have phoned me since to make sure I'm happy with the car as well as writing me a thank you letter for buying...
  12. My 184 FR

Loving the black wrap at the front mate, looks great. Does wrapping the parking sensors affect them?
  13. Noob

Thanks guys. Tried to get the missus to buy a Fabia last year but she wasn't having it - having driven her parent's Skoda back in the days when they weren't part of the VAG group. Ended up buying an Ibiza Sportsrider which she loves :thumbup:
  14. Noob

Hey guys, just bought myself a Mk3 Leon SC 1.8 FR in nevada white. After 17 years driving diesels it's quite a change!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise