Search results

1. Cupra_Chris

Audi A7 TFSI 2011

Hi Guys, thought I'd post on here incase any one was interested. I'm selling my a7 3.0 tfsi 65k on the clock 490hp stage 2+ I've got a listing on ebay but happy to answer any questions on here. Will sell to members here for 15k
  2. Cupra_Chris

Revo uprated mounts

Has anyone upgraded their mounts to the revo ones(full set)? Just looking for some feedback on the Leon's (Cupra) as I've seen alot of posts elsewhere about bad vibrations etc. I've already got the dogbone insert. Any help would be appreciated 👍
  3. Cupra_Chris

Leon cupra 2007 seats great condition

I've got my seats removed from my Leon 2007, haven't got pics just yet as I want to give them a good clean first. They have no rips or tears. The drivers side bolster has the usual sagging but nothing too major. Looking for around 500 for the pair or near offer. Located in west sussex
  4. Cupra_Chris

Non-fault claim or notification of incident?

So the way to look at the claims process is your car needs to be put back to how it was before the incident. If insurers will potentially put the notification only down as non fault you may aswell make the claim? As for using a non approved repairer this is up to you, it's your car after all...
  5. Cupra_Chris

Non-fault claim or notification of incident?

If someone pays out (in this instance the third party) it is a claim. Notification only is a lie as it gets put down as non fault (our systems at work do anyway). Naturally you don't have to notify your insurance if you are claiming off the third party unless the process becomes difficult. As an...
  6. Cupra_Chris

AKS runner flap delete and intake manifold gasket

Hi Guys, selling the above as I'm no longer doing it to mine (change in circumstances) looking for 80 for both or make me an offer also happy to post ?
  7. Cupra_Chris

HPFP for 2010 Cupra R CDLA engine

Have you looked at using your current and replacing the internals? Saves about half the price! I think I got my autotec internals for 400
  8. Cupra_Chris

Cupra loosing boost pressure randomly

I checked the pcv the other day and it was absolutely fine and clear (I bought the latest revision one prior to going 2+) Using my multi gauge I switched it to TPS and it usually occurs at around 15% throttle Throttle body is a pain to get to though isn't it? (intake off etc)
  9. Cupra_Chris

Yea I had seen you can buy them on amazon etc but I doubt I'd use it more than once. I'm hoping it's something simple (and cheap) like that ?
  10. Cupra_Chris

I've got it booked in with my local but that's not until next Thursday (bloody covid) it's not chucking out smoke or anything
  11. Cupra_Chris

Yep flags up no errors, this is what makes it difficult as it sounds electrical but the ecu can't see an error
  12. Cupra_Chris

Just to add I've noticed today it only seems to lose the boost on a certain throttle position in any gear. It did also have surge on full boost in 6th it was jumping between 15-25 psi
  13. Cupra_Chris

Hi Gang, My cupra made a loud whoosh noise the other day while on full boost and lost power immediately. To me it sounded like a split hose and boost leak, exactly that had happened and I replaced 2 split hoses. 2 days later I'm doing a longer journey and sitting 25% throttle in 3rd at around...
  14. Cupra_Chris

Misfire Cupra BWJ

After doing some further checks on Saturday afternoon (pcv and boost hosing) my ocd forced me to turn my dipstick to face the front of the car and it turns out it wasnt seated properly thus causing pressure loss for the oil :confused: safe to say I laughed at myself while the car sat idling happily
  15. Cupra_Chris

Misfire Cupra BWJ

That's good to know, I'm hopeful it's injectors and nothing worse, cheers Joe!
  16. Cupra_Chris

Misfire Cupra BWJ

I had the car booked in to my local garage on Monday for a couple of bits and they've said they can take a look at the injectors to see what they can find. That's about the last thing I can put it down to I think?
  17. Cupra_Chris

Misfire Cupra BWJ

Hi Guys, I started my car last night and had a horrible idle so checked the obd and it came back with 4 error codes: Multiple misfires Misfire on cylinder 2 Misfire on cylinder 3 Misfire on cylinder 4 Ive checked and replaced: Spark plugs Coil packs (have rer R8 ones but put in the stock...
  18. Cupra_Chris

Front passenger wiper won't park properly

This sounds like it could well fix my issue too! I know what I'm doing in a bit! Thanks for getting back to me with your resolution and I'm glad you got it sorted
  19. Cupra_Chris

That's the same issue I had but it sits too far away from the pillar... The only thing I found was to remove the linkage from the motor and turn it slightly then refit, it was alot of trial and error.
  20. Cupra_Chris

I just bought a linkage and fitted it to my motor, I just searched the part number and got one from Lithuania (via ebay) you may want to use some of the parts from the old one as the cheaper ones aren't as good. I think the linkages don't make a difference if the part numbers don't match?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise