2. scottys

How do i stop this

:coolthumbthank u
  3. scottys

How do i stop this

lol another sad question , wat size hose clamp is best for the job ,
  4. scottys

How do i stop this

cheers people for ya help . as it not much fun losing power in the fast lane of the motorway lol
  5. scottys

How do i stop this

the link to the forge site does not work . can you post it again plz
  6. scottys

How do i stop this

every time i acelerate in the car this hose blows of . i have got a jubelee clip on there at teh mo but it wont hold . is there any one tht makes a pipe that will replace this It comes of where it goes from metal to rubber to metal at the back , please help
  7. scottys

help plz

thanks every one , much needed advice there :D
  8. scottys

help plz

also this may sound stupid , but is it worth changin all the spark plugs ht leads and air mas meter , both lamba sensors . I no you can get uprated leads and spark plugs, also is this an urban mith , but i have heard if ya put the air mas meter of the cupra r leon it helps with the air flow , or...
  9. scottys

help plz

there is a place near to where i live called talk of the devil , they just opened up . I used to have a super chip but that never made a difference to the power so went down the line of getting revo as every one seems to rate them , Is there any point in uprating the coil pack to a better one ...
  10. scottys

help plz

no lol , take it thy worth checkin as well thn ,
  11. scottys

help plz

I have been searching through the forum and cant seem to find any ting , I had my mk3 cupra remaped by revo on sat and was told by the bloke who done the job that it would produce over 200bhp . Funny enough when i ran it on the rollers i was only makin 180bhp . Long story short , Was told...
  12. scottys

head unit

or ya can hide it in the roof
  13. scottys

Split R Question

rite lol , just been out playin with the vavle , i got it workin , if you install it around the other way compared to the standard one it works a treat :D
  14. scottys

Split R Question

i have just fitted my mine , and it only works every now and then . other than that it completly silent , any one ideas why , please help , i think its fitted right , the trumpet is faceing the front of the car , This prob sounds stupid but wat hose is the boost side of the turbo, Is it the hose...
  15. scottys

where can i put a new headunit?????

thts cool buddy
  16. scottys

no probs matey , also if ya lookin for quotes for prices , if you ring Car Audio Innovations , they are the people that did mine , i sure they will give you a good price , Tel - 01582 840910 (9.30am-6pm mon-sat) If you ask for paul , he will sort you out,
  17. scottys

it cost around 300 squid to put the headunit in the roof , plus buyin the headunit so ya prob lookin round the 500 squid mark , also the head lilining was re trimed in black alcantara , so all in all it should a bit more . but i got awicked deal so it not come to that much in total . Also it...
  18. scottys

lol tht me its not as hard as it looks
  19. scottys

300 BHP and how

sweet thanks people looks like i of to spend some cash
  20. scottys

300 BHP and how

A wat now GTRS28 or low boos setup IHI , Is there any where that i can give a big wod of cash to and they do it , because engines dont mean a great deal to me
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.