Search results

1. Cupra on normal 95 ron fuel

Aral Ultimate 102 also works fine :)
  2. Cupra 290 Standard Nav vs Nav High

Even the std sat nav has voice control + picture gallery....(cupra 280 my16).
  3. Mpg of Cupra 280/290 dsg

I have cupra dsg as my business car, to do 25-30k miles/year. So far I've only 3k with avg of 30mpg. I drive mostly long distances, 70% highway (cruise control 120-140kph), 30% other roads off the city. Compared to diesel passat, 3er or A4 is cupra still cheaper (4yr/180tkm), especialy due to...
  4. New tyres. Goodyear, conti or Michelin

I can suggest Michelin PS3 and Conti SC5, both worked well on my cars.
  5. Wsher Jets

Hi, does anybody know the VW part number of fan washer jets?
  6. Nokian WR D4 review and first impressions

+1, the same experience..
  7. 225/45r18 in Leon 5F

That 40 or 45 is profile number (% of width), not real tire height in mm.
  8. Cupra 280 vs 290 - My review (cupra 280 owner)

I had 1er with 8ZF for last 4 years, now changed for Cupra DSG. I'm impressed how DSG works well, but what i definitely miss is wider gear range, specialy at highways Cupra revs too much. 130kmh = 3000r with DSG, little less then 2000r with 8ZF.
  9. It's the little things

I'm with you, my LEDs on Seat are also steamed and shouldn't, I'm going to claim it. Full LEDs on my Lexus never steamed even if parked one week in the rain and oftened cleaned with pressure water.
  10. Cupra 280 vs 290 - My review (cupra 280 owner)

4wd helps with handling and breaking on icy/snow surface, but it has to be permanent system, that keeps lock still and these are very rare.
  11. Winter tyres on the Cupra

I have Nokian WRD4 on original 19" and I'm ipressed with their performance. Dry cold tarmac, wet highway, slush on the highway and snow....at all these conditions it's very good tire. No chance to test at higher temperatures so far - i had a couple of nokians already before and dry tarmac at...
  12. Where to buy OEM rims?

Thank you!
  13. Where to buy OEM rims?

I would like to buy set of oem rims from performance pack for my cupra. Do you have recommendation for eshop where i can get them cheaper then at dealer when ordered as spare part?
  14. iPhone Holder

+1 simple, esy, cheap and works.
  15. What 18" rim specs for Cupra?

Thanks. That was my idea - rims from Octavia VRS MKIII, but these are 7.5/18/ET51. I'll take a look for something with ET 35-40.
  16. What 18" rim specs for Cupra?

Hi! Need a help - what 18" rim specs i can use at cupra with standard brakes? 225/40/18 tires are on the way, but i have no rims. Thanks!
  17. SEAT Sound System included in Navi High?

Czech Republic: both has to be ordered additionaly.
  18. 290 order dates.

I'm in the same situation, waiting for confirmation of 290 which was ordered beggining of August. The only thing i know from dealer: delivery time on new ordered 290s: 7 - 9 months, pruduction week for mine: unknown
  19. DSG for Cupra or not?

Sorry for double post!
  20. DSG for Cupra or not?

Finaly tested cupra with dsg today and i'm happy with what i found: Dsg in S mode, with manual gear selection: holds the selected gear in whole throtle pedal range, up to kickdown switch ( it's there, easy to notice) Dsg in D mode, with manual gear selection: same as above Dsg in D...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members