Search results

1. Jcrosskey

The only leaky Leon guide you will need

Looked at pollen filter housing and the rubber bit around it was all mis shaped and wasn't covering the actual filter. Hopefully sorted it now tho
  2. Jcrosskey

Thanks. I'll have a look tomo hopefully get it sorted especially with the weather atm
  3. Jcrosskey

My passenger footwell is soaked. But it's dripping from the bottom back of the dashboard. Anyone know what could be causing it?
  4. Jcrosskey

Looked at 2 x LCR today, need help deciding!

Nice get 15 posts and get some pics up :)
  5. Jcrosskey

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Is doing carbon just a hobby or something u actually do? Looks amazing
  6. Jcrosskey

If aimed at me I didn't mean it like fsh means it hasn't been ragged. Just ment they're usually ragged and having fsh shows its been looked after and serviced regularly. And Not being ragged and not having an oil chance etc for 30k miles
  7. Jcrosskey

Josh's yellow r

8. Jcrosskey

Only reason I wanted fsh is for piece of mind as these cars are usually ragged and knowing it's been looked after is nice. Plus being able to see exactly when the cambelt and waterpump were done and if they have actually been done. As I looked at one with 100k and no history and they couldn't...
  9. Jcrosskey

Don't rush and keep looking. I picked up my yellow lcr the other weekend. Can't remember how many owners but last owner had it for 6 years. Fsh. Loads of recepts and 112k on the clock and apart from stone chips on bumper bodywork is great and I got it for £2200. I know i got lucky with mine but...
  10. Jcrosskey

Josh's yellow r

here's my new toy. Yellow Leon cupra r. Already had forge intercooler pipes, forge turbo Inlet pipe, forge short shifter and forge dump valve. And a miltek cat back exhaust system which I love. Nice tone to it but doesn't drive you crazy on long journeys. So far since owning Iv given her a quick...
  11. Jcrosskey

Rainbird's LCR

Well done :) glad u managed it and seemed to be quite simple. Did say I didn't think it would be too bad as on the cars Iv done it to were simple. Hopefully u can get it all sorted now :)
  12. Jcrosskey

Rainbird's LCR

Haha fair enough Could always do them if u get too frustrated with that bolt. so u can feel like ur getting somewhere and something's done lol
  13. Jcrosskey

Rainbird's LCR

Wow that bolt really wants to do its job doesn't it lol subframe shouldn't be too bad. Iv never done it on a seat but have on a couple other cars. Ah ok didn't know if u were changing colour aswell. you guna put new brembo stickers back on?
  14. Jcrosskey

first seat

Sounds like you've got a great car to start with and not wasting any time with it. I got my first seat last Sunday and I love it
  15. Jcrosskey

Rainbird's LCR

Some great progress. Shame about that last bolt but there's always one. With regards to painting ur breaks Iv noticed a lot of people just sand/peel the laquer off and re laquer them rather than repaintig them
  16. Jcrosskey

what have you done to your car today ?

Just had to fix my clutch pedal. Welds broke. Not a fun job after owning car for 4 days lol
  17. Jcrosskey

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted new red r badges as old ones were letting the car down
  18. Jcrosskey

My 184 FR

Car looks great. It's amazing how much difference the wrapped front makes the car look. Looks so mean now
  19. Jcrosskey

Ian's Bocanegra (a year in the making)

Nice car. I like the mods you've done so far and the wheels suit the colour and is different to just being black which is the colour of choice on most white cars
  20. Jcrosskey

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Dam I wish I had a friend with ur skills lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.