Search results

1. space in glovebox?

Hi all, just need to know how much space there is when you remove the cd changer but without the insert. Is there free space below the changer once it is out? Im looking for somewhere in the car to mount a pc925 battery (not the engine bay and would prefer to keep the spare wheel really. Cheers.
  2. Mikes Cupra (mk1)

Hi all, I got my seat cupra last monday, 81000miles, 1 owner from new, cambelt etc done 10000 miles ago, unmodified, the owner was in his sixtys and was a nice bloke, so i rolled away in it for £1850. I did look at a cupra r but it was a shed. he she is as i got her the following...
  3. first seat

There we go 15 posts, i can post pics now, i will start a project thread later.
  4. first seat

Just fitted a cupra r splitter
  5. Battery relocation *GUIDE HERE*

Just what i was looking for
  6. Newish Ibiza mk4 owner

Welcome along
  7. Introduction

Welcome, enjoy the forums
  8. smoothed/Flushed engine bay

Hi all, has anybody got a smoothed bay on there mk1 leon Cupra, its a popular thing in the VW scene but have only seen one mk1 Leon with this done. I plan to do my bay in the near future, starting with a battery relocate to the boot. If anyone has any links, ideas etc. Please post them up.
  9. light weight pulleys

Has any one tried any lightweight pullys (alternator, p/s, crank, etc) on there 1.8t, would the lighter weight put stress on other components? Cheers all☺.
  10. Fitting Coilovers - Leon Cupra

I was going to get coilovers but drove a mk4 golf with them the other day, felt good but to harsh for everyday use.
  11. MK2 Leon FR - Dubai

Welcome, nice car
  12. Why didnt I listen & get one sooner!

Welcome along, i wish i got one years ago aswell, loving the mpg, averaging about 30mpg, my st220 was getting an average of 14.6mpg (London roads)
  13. Sump threads stripped, what are my best options?

Helicoils are great, used one on my impreza timing belt tensioner (striped thread from block, drove it for a few years, no problem, till i wrote the car off
  14. first seat

Hi all, new to the forum, on monday i got a silver mk1 cupra auq180, 1 owner from new (bloke in his 60's),81000miles, so far ive gave it a good clean, fitted a milltek system with sports cat, and painted the wheels, next up is cleaning the engine bay witch looks like its never been done.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise