Search results

1. Project TDI-R (MKI with LCR bumpers etc)

UPDATE: Bumper trial fitted and tested. [/URL][/IMG] Trial fitted the bumper, using some instructions someone linked me - from forge. It was pretty straight forward, I should have removed the rash bar really to get the 100% snug fit. However it did just about fit, it's certainly a good...
  2. Project TDI-R (MKI with LCR bumpers etc)

Well where on earth do I start this one... First time starting a project like this on a car that isn't 40+ years old. I love the look of the MKI Leon, they have a lot of character! So I bought myself a MKI TDI 1.9 SE 110 with relatively low mileage (72,000) and have run it for nearly two...
  3. what have you done to your car today ?

Brake checking is so ridiculous but I can understand why people might feel the need, despite its dangers. The deer incident sounds brutal aha, glad it's not too bad!
  4. 110TDI Thread

Well I've seen you've done the door seals mod, which I'm working next ;). Getting the bumpers next week so I'll get plenty of pictures up! I'm also going to be installing a catch can, fed up with oily intercooler!!
  5. Lcr bumper fitted to my lc

Top work mate, I'd love to see some photos. Where'd you get the kit from?
  6. 110TDI Thread

@Lee Thanks aha, I'll get some more soon for when I do the bumper swap. It needs a darn good clean though. I was pretty lucky as I got both for £75!!! It's not an oem set, but I'm totally cool with that as it was so cheap. There are sets on eBay from Poland which look like the same ones :) I...
  7. 110TDI Thread

Ah okay then, I'll have to find a straight through! I've seen some on the dreaded eBay but I'd question the quality! I'm surprised to hear of the lack of 'car love' over there!! It's bad news, it does mean we get good cars here though :D
  8. What's your ride height

Well I'm doing the LCR bumpers soon, a month or two, so I'll post a photo for you! (hopefully getting the LCR wheels too)
  9. 110TDI Thread

Please ignore my huge grin but I was about to go on holiday ;) [/URL][/IMG] Did enjoy driving these roads! [/URL][/IMG] Anyone have a link to a decent (not killer expensive) EGR delete kit? I have seen 'upgraded' SMI kits, 63mm? Any thoughts? :) Thanks, Lee, finally a car forum with decent...
  10. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Center console is very tidy too, looks great.
  11. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

WOW. I am envious of people's skills, design eye!
  12. Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

Where did you get your coolant hoses from, the silicon ones?
  13. Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

I like this a LOT! The grey suits them so well.
  14. What's your ride height

There are certainly some low Seats!!!
  15. 110TDI Thread

I see! Excellent explanation d.mccarth16 as I have been struggling for info on the subject. I'll flush it out then, I had noticed the oily pipes and inter cooler 'dripping'. I'll have to have a look for a catch can guide then. Well as I plan to fit the LCR bumpers I've bought I might aswell do...
  16. 110TDI Thread

Thanks, I'll get some pictures up soon hopefully! This is very useful info, I'll have to look into this then. Do you have any experience with changing side to front mount inter cooler, I'm keen to do this for the performance and aesthetics. :D
  17. 110TDI Thread

Yes! 110s everywhere, glad I'm not the only one. I bought my '03 110 SE on 72000 now about 95000 and loving it. No mods as yet but I'm collecting bits, so far I've only got: Cupra R front+ rear bumpers - with inserts etc Guides/brackets for fitting But I plan to fit a front mount at the...
  18. Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

That's very useful, for first half at least, thanks!
  19. Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

I've got my bumpers, inserts, fogs and brackets. Once it all arrives I'll start a thread on how I fit it :)
  20. Josh's MK1 LCR Wellycooler Fitted!

Very very smart, makes me regret getting the tdi :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.