Search results

1. Key Fob Refurb.

no joy with the Audi one. slightly smaller and the bottom edge angles the opposite way to the Leon. the search goes on
  2. Key Fob Refurb.

Managed to find a button pad, on Amazon. its an Audi one.. but looks the same shape as the Leon. for £1.99 it was worth a punt. :)
  3. Helloooooooooooooooo

not yet mate. its in standard livery.. phantom black. :D
  4. Key Fob Refurb.

Cheers Jim and Fmx. Will check those options out.
  5. Helloooooooooooooooo

From a Zafira 1.6.... HELL YES!! No longer need the boot space.. so we downsized.... for the better... Big grins from all 4 of us. :D :D
  6. Key Fob Refurb.

7. Helloooooooooooooooo

Thought I outta post a "hello" in the new members bit. New to the forum.. new to SEAT. Picked up a 13 Leon FR 2.0 TDi on Tuesday evening.... Loving it. :D
  8. Key Fob Refurb.

Hi guys, Wonder if anyone can help. I have just bought a Leon FR mk 3 and the key is looking a little tired. Electronically its fine and in good working order. The blade is ok too. But, and its only a vanity thing, the fob itself looks like its been through the mill. Does anyone know...
  9. flip key info thread

Hi guys, Wonder if anyone can help. I have just bought a Leon FR mk 3 and the key is looking a little tired. Electronically its fine and in good working order. The blade is ok too. But, and its only a vanity thing, the fob itself looks like its been through the mill. Does anyone know...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members