Search results

1. Anyone ordered yet?

Ordered a SE 95BHP in white with LED Headlights, Sat Nav and media pack inc DAB and Spare Wheel yesterday for my wife And used Carwow to get nearly £1800 off the list :D No delivery date yet but was quoted 10-12 weeks
  2. Usb

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=422084
  3. iPod connection / Full link

Unfortunately yes:wtf:
  4. Dashcam best investment yet (Seat Dealership Service)

One of my work colleagues had a similar experience when his W12 passat was in for service. The mechanic was filmed and gps tracked booting the car up and down the A303 in excess of 130mph. Once the garage concerned became aware of the footage the mechanic was sacked on the spot and all the...
  5. iPod connection / Full link

Well emesee looks like you are completely right. Just spoken to SEAT CS and been told that the fix is to upgrade to Full link at (you guessed it) :rofl: the bargain price of £199 For this the dealer will need to replace the front USB socket and the wiring loom between it and the media system...
  6. iPod connection / Full link

nf2029 - You have more functionallity than I do so at least thats some progress I'm currently away in the US on business but will chase SEAT when I get home. I've not heard anything further from the dealer but did receive this email yesterday. Let us entertain you! And inform you. And keep you...
  7. Stone Chip on Bonnet

Another vote for Chipex I've used it on our A4 cabrio with great results Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  8. DTUK Box

I spoke to DTUK who gave a little advice ;) The enclosed instructions are a little vague
  9. DTUK Box

Think its gonna be based upon personal preference I started on 3 +3 but that threw an EML and a stop start fault Currently running 3+2 with no issues but have tried 2+1 which others have mentioned and 1+1 My limited understanding is that the different settings only affect the way the power...
  10. iPod connection / Full link

As promised Ive just had another call from SEAT customer service. Been told that a solution is under test at Milton Keynes and should be rolled out via the dealers towards the end of this year and this affects all VAG vehicles fitted with the same media system Was advised to keep in...
  11. iPod connection / Full link

I'm still in contact with SEAT customer service and have been assured that as soon as its fixed they will be in touch. I'll post here as soon as I hear back And a funny side note I did scare the VW commercial dealer when we took my wifes new T5 back due to a dodgy DAB radio, with ......Oh...
  12. iPod connection / Full link

Do you have full link enabled ? Opps sorry just seen your signature :whistle:
  13. iPod connection / Full link

Yeah a 160gb classic and various touches. I've also tried going backwards to an original 3rd gen classic but nothing is recognised Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  14. iPod connection / Full link

Oh poo ! We both have exactly the same set ups Well at least I can go back to customer service with some more info Thanks for your help Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  15. iPod connection / Full link

:D that's good to know I'll go back to customer service I don't suppose you know what version number and software version your media system is running ? Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  16. iPod connection / Full link

How are you connecting it ? Is it via the front usb? Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  17. iPod connection / Full link

Well it turns out that SEAT customer service werent exactly telling the truth.:( Had another call today and been told that a fix could be months away. So for the time being there is no solution Better break out that 32gb SD card
  18. iPod connection / Full link

Im sorry to say that he may well have been playing dumb as both my dealer and SEAT Customer service know about this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. iPod connection / Full link

Update from SEAT Customer service Apple chip upgrade has been developed and is expected in the UK by the end of this week They have said after testing they will contact me for my dealer to retro fit the chip and then my iPod will be recognised Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. iPod connection / Full link

Just had SEAT customer service on the phone again and they have said that SEAT PRODUCT had agreed that there is an issue with connectivity between iPods and the new my2016 media system. This affects approx 1000 new Leon's and Alhambras The guy at seat customer service who has been assigned this...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.