Search results

1. Facelift Ibiza first impressions

Weyyy! Bout time eh Alijay! Glad your enjoying it! Still pretty gutted about mine but you gotta do whats right for you! I get into my new choice of car on the 31st so flipping excited!:D
  2. 1.4 EcoTsi Engine new c02 figures!

Update. Car is cancelled and my refund will be refunded to me. Time to look for something else i think! Pretty gutted but there we are. Alijay hope your order doesnt take to long to come!
  3. 1.4 EcoTsi Engine new c02 figures!

Your telling us that! I completely agree with you! The time i and Alijay have been waiting you'd think it was a p1!
  4. 1.4 EcoTsi Engine new c02 figures!

Exactly thats my point im trying to make with my dealer, also i dont think my car has even been built yet or has a designated build date from the email he sent. I'm looking at cancelling the order and looking for something else theres only so much s**t you can take!
  5. 1.4 EcoTsi Engine new c02 figures!

I don't know if anyone has seen but the new Ibiza with the 1.4 EcoTsi 150 engine used to be 110g c02 this has now been upped to the next tax bracket to 112g c02 i know its only a £10 more a year but i thought i would let people know if they have ordered one and not realized like i have! My...
  6. Ordered the new ibiza?

I've got my fingers crossed! Next time i will be ordering a car from stock i'm way to impatient to wait this long again!!
  7. Ordered the new ibiza?

Sorted! 1 week and hopefully if no further delays my car will eventually start being built.
  8. Ordered the new ibiza?

Good to hear mate! be sure to post some pics up when it arrives! is it the 1.4 you went for?
  9. Ordered the new ibiza?

Do you have full link? just wondering how using google maps is as the satnav?
  10. Ordered the new ibiza?

I have and its not good, Miss communication from SEAT, My car actually has a build date of the 14/12/15!!! Not a happy chappy at the moment!! but happy for you hopefully yours shouldnt be long then!
  11. Ordered the new ibiza?

Arghhh.[:@]
  12. New ibiza fr the good and bad?

Somewhere down the line the information has changed! i don't think anyone knows whats going on with it tbh!!
  13. New ibiza fr the good and bad?

What i was told was that then build date remained the same and the actual delay was due to the transport of the vehicle?? around the 15th of august i ordered mine.
  14. New ibiza fr the good and bad?

I wouldn't pay much attention the lead time they give you! I have ordered the new ibiza FR and was told i would have it by October the 20th. Still waiting on the delivery of the car now! i have been told its built but personally i don't believe them! Huge delays!
  15. Ordered the new ibiza?

The reason for delay was the shipping not the manufacturing date this is what i was told anyway! hopefully pick her up for christmas!
  16. After all more cars are affected by the emissions!!

Im confused at this, the 1.4tsi 150bhp engine has been affected in the leon but not in the ibiza? i thought i was exactly the same engine?
  17. Ordered the new ibiza?

They are probably just telling me that so i stop bombarding them with questions about emissions and that. but i'm still under the impression i wont see it till January.
  18. Ordered the new ibiza?

Spoke to my dealer today and they have confirmed that the 1.4ecotsi engine in my car hasn't been affected by the emissions scandal! Also been told the car is built!!!!!!!! hopefully not long now
  19. Exhaust mods

ah fair enough, that's what i'm worried about there going to try and prove that the exhaust caused the problem so they don't have to pay out. i'm looking at the bolt on bolt of system then i can just put it back to normal when it goes back in for service etc.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.