Search results

1. is a Cupra that much better than a FR

yeah and dont underestimate the fr diesel it can beat alot of cars and they dont expect it
  2. induction kit on pd130 fr

green panel filter and cupra intake for me,
  3. is a Cupra that much better than a FR

to be honest i looked at a cupra and the insurance was crippling and i couldnt get xenons, so i looked at the fr tdi and to be honest apart from the brakes im not bothered im glad i got the FR plus the fuel consumption is better than the cupra so i dont regret it at all the only thing i...
  4. Sportrider - Black Magic, Zenith Grey or Emocion Red?

i prefer white but out of them colours id have the grey
  5. Which ECU Remap to go for?

ive read that didnt realise it was his i might have to have a word with him
  6. Which ECU Remap to go for?

has anyone used allards whats there stages like im considering going in for a stage 3 tune 224bhp can anyone tell me if they have experience with them good stories or bad
  7. Bye bye FR Hello VRS

i always find its a bastrd to clean especially the back bumper just where the boot is theres always a few dribbles that look shite although ive just debadged mine apart from the fr badges and it looks good, next for me is 312mm upgrade and maybe cupra front bumper and alloys
  8. MK4 Brake Upgrades

cheers mate
  9. MK4 Brake Upgrades

im wanting to do this conversion does anyone know where to buy and also do you use standard fr hoses or tt hoses
  10. 312mm upgrade

what brake lines do you need, are they the TT brake lines or anything else
  11. 312mm upgrade

yeah i got the fr i wanted to go for oe spec seat sports but the dealer quoted 1700 so abit too pricey i think
  12. 312mm upgrade

anyone???
  13. 312mm upgrade

im currently watching some on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-TT-312MM-BRAKE-SET-UP-VW-GOLF-GTI-MK3-MK4-1-8T-VR6_W0QQitemZ330233560910QQihZ014QQcategoryZ10372QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem how easy are these to fit do i need anything to make these fit any different brake pipes or...
  14. sidelights

richard alexander seat
  15. sidelights

great stuff they dont make it easy do they
  16. Starting to Mod my Ibiza! :)

god hope it gets sorted mate
  17. window tint opinions?

ive got lights on the front and medium on the rear i will get a piccy tomorrow, on mine it blends in nicely and i love it
  18. sidelights

alright guys ive ogt some new sidelights to put in the ibiza the only problem is how the hell do you do it there is no space to get your hand in especially on teh drivers side i dont know if its like this on all the models or because ive got the standard xenons, any help plz, also...
  19. Ad Lav's Ibiza... the last pics before she was sold! Page 43 & 44!

buying a house is a good reason im moving out in next few month going to struggle like mad but keeping the ibiza no matter what
  20. Ad Lav's Ibiza... the last pics before she was sold! Page 43 & 44!

to be honest i cant believe you've sold it for a mk3 golf maybe im missing something but the ibiza was gorgeous and the golfs look old and knackered hope you dont regret it mate
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.