Search results

1. 2018 Leon 2.0 TSI DSG Cambelt or chain?

I've checked and the engine code is DKZA which is good news, thanks for your assistance. Smudge
  2. 2018 Leon 2.0 TSI DSG Cambelt or chain?

I am reading conflicting information, can anyone clarify if my car has a cambelt or chain. It is a 2018 2.0 TSI DSG which is now 5 years old with only 32,000 miles on the clock. Also, if it's a cambelt, when should it be changed. Cheers Smudge
  3. Badly corroded brake discs

Hi, No the discs have been disposed of but I take your point regarding lack of use. I will try a bit more heavy breaking although that normally sets the wife off moaning. I am pleased with the way the Pagid discs are performing and I am sure they claimed to be a minimum OEM standard. Smudge
  4. Badly corroded brake discs

I have just replaced the front discs on my 2018 2.0 TSI FR. The car had covered only 15 000 miles when I noticed a slight brake judder and when checked by a mechanic the front discs were badly corroded. I found this hard to believe, this being my third Mk.3 Leon and never having had this problem...
  5. Inter cooler pipe problems

I am having problems with the front inter cooler pipe on my FR 130. I blew the pipe off as it had become worn and the clip would not hold it so my garage tried to hold it with screws but that came off pretty much straight away. I then had a had a genuine new one fitted at £140. This morning this...
  6. 2007 FR 130 tdi Timing belt

I had a timing belt kit on my Ibiza 4 years ago at 79 000 miles. The car has just clocked 130 000 miles and I am thinking it might be time to have it replaced. I don't know what SEAT recommend so does anyone out there know? I plan to run the car as long as possible as it has proved to be the...
  7. Ibiza FR tyre issues

I have run a 2007 Ibiza diesel FR (130 hp) for four years and it is the most reliable, nippy and economical car I have owned. It has just flown through another MOT but the examiner found that both of the front tyres have pretty serious splits in the inside tyre wall. There is still a fair amount...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.