Search results

1. Deathjam

Most Hideous / Embarassing Courtesy Cars

I have a cupra 300 (stage 1 380bhp) so coming from that to these was fun Best Courtesy car, 1.0 citroen c1, it was a **** car but manual and I didn't have to care about the clutch/ gear box, so I could drive it like I stole it. Worst was a hyundai i10 auto 1lt, it was brand new with all the...
  2. Deathjam

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

My Cupra 300, Stage 1 (unicorn, running 370bhp)
  3. Deathjam

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Had a little bit of a trek to Unicorn Motor Developments this morning my 300 got a stage 1 & dsg map making 379bhp 😁 Current mods: 3" cat back non resonated, r600 intake, turbo muffler delete
  4. Deathjam

https://www.instagram.com/pp_3d_/
  5. Deathjam

Fitted some new badges today, colour matched to the car 🟠😀 Ignore the rest of the car, it needs a clean
  6. Deathjam

Mk4 cupra leon - could it be 4 drive?

technically for comparative it should be s3 r cupra vrs RS3's are a different kettle of fish
  7. Deathjam

Leon engine cover missing?

think of it this way, weight saving!
  8. Deathjam

Pilot Sport 4s on front only - cupra 290 2019 DSG

i thought the bridgestones that come in 64 plate fr were bad, then i got a cupra with Contin5Ps i'm running ps4s front, Contin5Ps rear( they still had 4-5mm left)
  9. Deathjam

ALOR BLUE

i almost bought a 290 black edition in alor blue, i went in to the dealer 1 week after they stopped production :( my sister has an alor blue leon se st, i'm glad i waited to get my Cupra 300 though
  10. Deathjam

2018 Leon Cupra R

ooh i may do that too :) and which tracker did you opt for ?
  11. Deathjam

What Fuel do you guys use?

This sounds surprisingly familiar, bp is at the top of my street, shell for v power is on my way to work roughly about 10 miles away, and tesco is about 25 miles away in the wrong direction
  12. Deathjam

Phone charging pad

factory, i think it was part of KESSY pack
  13. Deathjam

Phone charging pad

i have the pad in my 300, its good, but it only just fits the galaxy s9 plus, any bigger phone may have issues depending on how the wireless charger lines up
  14. Deathjam

DSG paddle Shifters

i got some of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163059414134?ul_noapp=true they clamp on to the original paddles, very secure
  15. Deathjam

NZ second in the World for Cupra sales

so where does wales rank?
  16. Deathjam

Why did Seat stop offering?

wow they really are rocking some great colours now
  17. Deathjam

Help! Cat back fitted, now have problem!

You sure they didn't put an actual cat in there?
  18. Deathjam

Aftermarket Wheel Options

what side skirts or those?
  19. Deathjam

How do you drive your DSG

i drove past an unmarked skoda vrs that had pulled another car over, the policeman was outside talking to the other driver, i was in cupra mode( its was on a fun b-road that like like) i was driving passed fast only about 30mph, i lifted off as i drive past, the exhaust gave a nice overrun...
  20. Deathjam

Stolen Cupra Recovered

Wouldn't he have got a massive parking fine in the mail way before the next year came around?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.