Search results

1. 2001 toledo V5 AQN check engine light

yeah I used my bro obd2 reader it turns out it was a fluctuation (generic fault) on the secondary air thing
  2. 2001 toledo V5 AQN check engine light

hi people just got a weird problem that has got me rather annoyed (cant swear but you can guess what I really mean), my engine check light has come on whilst the car was at a standstill idling and wont go away there are no noises, rattles or bangs no smoke, steam or leaks and no loss of power...
  3. mk2 toledo AQN and mk2 golf AQN

hi guys and girls there really isn't much I can say apart from hello I'm new to the Seat world but started off pretty strong I think by buying an 01 Seat Toledo V5 (AQN), I've owned a few VW's, Audi's and Skoda's in various states of modified including my main build (a mk2 golf with an AQN that...
  4. Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

lovely car mate I think I need pair of those headlight protectors
  5. iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

I need to build a track toy this is gorgeous great work
  6. Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

tinted rear light half's looks like I've got a new idea for my car lol
  7. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

beautiful, loving the carbon with the silver
  8. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

I'm in love with that turbo setup, very well done mate. what sort of power you aiming to make?
  9. I'm a newbie, hi

thanks man, to be fair the seat is more of my modified daily, my main project is a mk2 golf that has an AQN (from a wrecked Toledo) that is being built to run awd and a turbo (td04 as I've already got one) I'm aiming for 400hp (obviously with new internals,cams and a lot of head work) other than...
  10. My Seat inca <-Engine conversion FINISHED

now you are talking my language, my main build is a mk2 golf that will be running an AQN turbo and awd (gotta source a suitable turbo) so I gotta ask what sort of spec is the jetta going to be?
  11. Supra single turbo

I'm predominately a V.A.G guy but I do need a skyline or supra at some point as I've been in both and fell in love with them only thing that puts me off is the cost of buying them in this country
  12. My Seat inca <-Engine conversion FINISHED

love vr's in caddy's/Inca's great work
  13. I'm done. Snapped cambelt. - The start of the build!

loving the look of that intercooler hiding in the bumper
  14. Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

love it this was the kinda thing I wanted to do to my old mk4 before I sold it
  15. 20VT Toledo now wrapped GREEN

nice car man loving that intercooler very stealthy
  16. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

beautiful car man love the wheels
  17. I'm a newbie, hi

hello people I'm new to the Seat world but started off pretty strong I think by buying an 01 Seat Toledo V5 (AQN), I've owned a few VW's, Audi's and Skoda's in various states of modified and now I've completed the set, oddly I've seen this car around where I live (holbeack,spalding) over the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.