Search results

1. Mikey887

Wireless Android Auto - Works!

It's still in the dealership for the gps problem so no idea yet Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  2. Mikey887

Just dropped my car off at the dealership, apparently the is a recall notice in place for some of the mk4 Leon's Todo with software issues and things not updating Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  3. Mikey887

No joy, still no updates Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  4. Mikey887

Ye I selected my car and model and downloaded the TAR but it doesn't actually tell you what the usb needs to be formatted as, weather the tar needs to be unzipped or just the raw file - goinlg to try unzipped and fat32 [emoji1696] I don't have sdcard slot , I have the 10" display Sent from my...
  5. Mikey887

Oooo which reasources section, I did try to update the maps to fix my GPS issue but couldn't get it to work Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  6. Mikey887

Given the age of the car I would be very surprised if the WiFi chipset in the car doesn't support 5ghz and the reason it's off is Todo with hardware, I think it's more likely they couldn't sort the EU regulatory approval for using 5ghz in the car before they launched so switched it off , then...
  7. Mikey887

Was more meaning what's your setting, 5f is sfd protected so dealership would have to change it but wanted to see if my hunch about the settings was right Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  8. Mikey887

Has anyone who has wireless Aa working got obdeleven? If so could you check in 5F->adaptation-> the below two values for 5ghz and for Google Android auto ? Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  9. Mikey887

Airbag warning light

Do you have obdeleven to read the code?
  10. Mikey887

Updating maps seat Leon FR 2020

I have an issue with the data connection (which I'm taking to the dealers for) so I'm guessing that's why I haven't had OTA Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  11. Mikey887

Limited Connectivity

Yep, booked it in next week [emoji1696] they can fix Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  12. Mikey887

Limited Connectivity

Off, sometimes it flashes red Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  13. Mikey887

Updating maps seat Leon FR 2020

Hi , I was browsing around some threads and saw a screenshot of someone's infotainment system software versions and saw there was a newer maps dB than mine had ( see screenshot) so j went to https://www.seat.co.uk/owners/your-seat/navigation/new-leon.html Downloaded all Europe and followed...
  14. Mikey887

Limited Connectivity

Off
  15. Mikey887

OBD Modifications

My obdeleven should be here tomorrow so il give this ago and report back
  16. Mikey887

Limited Connectivity

The esim is turned off when you turn on WiFi automatically ( but I checked just in case too) is there anything else you did to make WiFi work? Do you get a globe when you connect with WiFi?
  17. Mikey887

Temporary battery removal

Yes thanks they all disappeared after a 20 Mon drive 👍👍
  18. Mikey887

Limited Connectivity

It won't let me log in, I suspect becuase it inst connected to the internet (this the lack of the globe) I did manage to get it to connect to my house WiFi but it doesn't seem to use it
  19. Mikey887

Limited Connectivity

Did you ever get this sorted ? My Leon has never even had the globe, can't even log into seat connect
  20. Mikey887

Temporary battery removal

I ( now realized how stupid I was ) disconnected the battery to hard reset the infotainment system, I now have errors for parking brake, parking assist, esc, tyre pressure monitoring, front assist at least, any clue how I fix this mess ? Thanks in advance
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.