Search results

1. ORANGE Leon FR CR-TDI 2010 - STAGE 1

Anybody knows why does the car shake at idle after a cold start? Once a few seconds, I feel like the engine is generating strong vibrations. It only lasts for a few minutes, if I drive 1km everything becomes normal. Thank you in advance!
  2. ORANGE Leon FR CR-TDI 2010 - STAGE 1

Hello guys, I'm Alex and this is what I'm currently driving: Seat Leon 1p1 FR TDI. The car was made in 2010 and it has: - Lumina Orange paint - all the FR specific stuff - bi-xenon headLights - hill hold - kenwood navi - Bilstein B12 - Sportline - 18 inch black Orion wheels equipped with...
  3. Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Interesting combo with black and red. Didn't expect it would look that good.:clap:
  4. MK2 Pre-Facelift battle: FR TDI vs CUPRA

Btw, does anybody know if Cupra 1p has rear multi-link suspension or just the semi-independent(torsion bar)? Thx
  5. MK2 Pre-Facelift battle: FR TDI vs CUPRA

I have read about the standard tfsi problems and they seem to be less expensive than diesel injectors. Also, I can't imagine how it is like to be in a situation where an PPD 170 injector fails.(far away from a city or overtaking).. That's why I thought that a tfsi is more reliable(I might still...
  6. MK2 Pre-Facelift battle: FR TDI vs CUPRA

Hello guys, I'm now driving a Leon 1m 1.6 and i'm planning to get one of the cars in the title and i'm a bit confused that i might choose wrong.. What i do know so far: FR TDI: +cheaper to buy +lower consumption -most of them have higher mileages than Cupras -prone to diesel specific...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members