Search results

1. epicash6

cupra r bumpers

Think it's a different grill and front badge you can use the r bumper guides also but I didn't put them on mine and it's fine Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  2. epicash6

Small update cars lowerd 35mm

To be honest idk but I haven't been pulled yet for it and it been directly in the police's face when I'm in my works car park Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  3. epicash6

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  4. epicash6

cupra 180 auq it's come a long way since I had it Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  5. epicash6

Can't find the site but there some cheapish jom coilovers Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  6. epicash6

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=377476 think this might help Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  7. epicash6

Nah it was cut out and plastic welded Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  8. epicash6

What do u mean the wide mouth look if so I bought it like that Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  9. epicash6

Used jom blue line coilovers only cheap but handles better and the ride is firmer Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  10. epicash6

had the car lowerd 35mm and had the front bumper resprayed just the rear r bumper and skirts to respray next Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  11. epicash6

Boost gauge vac hose location

It is yeah I put an extra bit of vac pipe on the end of the dv to save cutting the original vac pipe Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  12. epicash6

See I've gone through the grommet in the pollen filter and it is a dash gauge Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  13. epicash6

Hi evry1 just wired up a boost gauge and I've put the vac hise through the pollen filter grommet bu the vac hose now comes over the to of my dash on the drivers side so was wondering if there anywhere I could hide it Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  14. epicash6

Front mount intercooler

To be fair fitting is no problem there's a couple of places not far from me that said they will do it for 100-200 depending on whether it needs pipe work Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  15. epicash6

Front mount intercooler

Looking for a cheapish intercooler for my leon cupra auq I've see a turborevs on for £189 any suggestions would help Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  16. epicash6

Little update

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  17. epicash6

Little update

Yeah was lookin to get one.bumper jus came out of the paint shop any tips to fit it to the without drilling the bumper Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  18. epicash6

Little update

been a while since I posted on here so here's a few pics of how the cupra looks now
  19. epicash6

Remap

Spoke to my local garage today they reckon the intercooler pipe had oil in and when they upped the boost it forced it out.and it hasn't happened since and it's been a week Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  20. epicash6

Remap

They said the spark plugs started misfiring and because the car was running more power I'd need to upgrade the coil pack the did say if I brought it bk the price would be different Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.