Search results

1. Kristiano79

GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

Afternoon all, I am needing discs and pads for my 2006 (56) Leon FR TDI. Am I right in saying they are 312 front and 256mm rear? Cheers Kris
  2. Kristiano79

Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Hi Rob, thanks for the info. I am getting there!! Just emailed you.
  3. Kristiano79

Leon fr 170 my2007

They look really good mate. Like them alot.
  4. Kristiano79

Leon fr 170 my2007

They look really good mate!! Which are you going for?
  5. Kristiano79

Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Hi Rob, just seen this thread and nearly fell off my chair. The headlights look immense. Can you pm me with some details, prices and availability. Cheers Kris
  6. Kristiano79

Leon fr 170 my2007

Nice one Zamzia, I will check it out.
  7. Kristiano79

Leon fr 170 my2007

What are the front light upgrades? Tell me more.
  8. Kristiano79

north west coil over fitting

Someone like Awesome GTI in Manchester would be able to fit them no doubt.
  9. Kristiano79

Leon fr 170 my2007

I have a 2014 Merc A45 AMG @ Zamzia. Running at 420bhp with a few mods to come in the next 6 months. I have treated the Leon to a DPF removed, EGR delete, map, Pioneer double din HU, Eibach Sportlines, LED sidelights, number plate lights and interior lights, honeycombe debadge front grille. I...
  10. Kristiano79

Leon fr 170 my2007

Looks good mate, I picked up my 56 plate Leon FR a few back. It is my 2nd car but the mods have already started!! I knew this would happen haha. All good fun!!
  11. Kristiano79

L8W FR - FR550 - Stage 2 - Hybrid Turbo to be fitted, Air Ride, Brembo 6pots

Love the look mate. Need to get myself some nice wheels for me FR.
  12. Kristiano79

Wilksy's 06 Grey Leon FR

Looks really good mate. You've made some really nice changes. I have had my 56 plate FR TDI about 2 weeks now and its great. Had the DPF removed today, along with the EGR delete and remap. Up to 205bhp and 342 lb/ft. Eibach Sportline springs to go on in 2 weeks as well as a Pioneer double din...
  13. Kristiano79

My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Wow fair play to you Matt. You car is unreal and the work you have put into it is immense. Keep it up !!
  14. Kristiano79

New member from notts!

Welcome mate, I am a newbie with a 2006 MK2 FR TDI. I will be changing the radio unit for a double din system in the next month. Will keep you updated or did you just want to upgrade the unit to a newer OEM system?
  15. Kristiano79

Newbie from Cheshire

Welcome from one North West newb to another !!
  16. Kristiano79

Manchester Newbie

Afternoon all, I hope all is well. I am a very new newb as I have not even picked the car up yet !! :D I pick up my 56 plate Leon FR TDI 170 in black next week. Can't wait!! It's a one owner, fsh car with only 58k on the clock. I have already started the little mods by ordering LED...
  17. Kristiano79

My K1 at last-New Alloys on

My first thread read on here and wow what a belter. Hats off to you @toosmiles, your car is unreal.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.