Search results

1. smoothuk

Alarm going off randomly...

or i could clear the mouse nest out of the scuttle area, re solder the wires back together and fix the problem..bl**dy mice.....The alarm is a real pig to get out thou. Had to remove all the ECU etc to get it out.....not a 5 minute job~!
  2. smoothuk

Alarm going off randomly...

I am suffering with the same problem mate, VAG COM showed fault code 01134 Alarm Horn (H12)-49-00 No Communication. I am now also on the hunt for a new alarm, gonna try disconnecting, clean the terminals and re connecting it, see if that helps? Massivly annoying as i cant take the damn...
  3. smoothuk

Faults LCR..coilpack??

Cheers mate, just wanted a 2nd opinion really, it has a B/F 100 cell on it, and i know my map is already done to take the lambda, so thats not the problem i dont think, will do a coilpack tomorrow, its killing me not having any power :(
  4. smoothuk

Faults LCR..coilpack??

Hi i have these faults up on my 02 LCR, the symptoms are...on boost it is holding back and juddering big time, has no pull, as it were, in 1 -2nd gear it is not so bad, but once under full load it starts to happen. It then puts the car into Limp mode. Normal driving, idle etc are all fine, its...
  5. smoothuk

Leak in offside back passenger footwell?

Fella, my rear doors both leak, if after it has rained, you open the rear door, does water run out from the seal? If, you open the rear doors and drain them first before you drive away, it will stop happening. It is where the 2 rubber seals meet, and are to tight, it backs the water up in the...
  6. smoothuk

Window sliders (part of regulator kit)

ok mate no worries ta, yeah it is the plastic clip in after that slides up and down the rail, and also hols the window in place.
  7. smoothuk

Window sliders (part of regulator kit)

Ok so i did have a quick search but couldnht turn up the answer to my question. I have had a small incident witht the passenger window..AGAIN....I have managed to get the rear part of the regulator that is on the inner side of the inner door skin as i snapped two of the bolt clips off, and also...
  8. smoothuk

Reasons to like the LCR

Mate, if you want one, have it. We all know we have "silly moments" but it dont matter how old you are, we still have them! As for the not respecting it..im guessing you will be like me, its my baby, i really wanted one, paid a lot of money for one, and spent the money tuning it, so i respect...
  9. smoothuk

Pics at last..

Cheers guys, just ignore moff, he is just jeleous cus he has the poor mans R..:lol: As for the rear lights, yeah they seem to be a marmite item, but until i find something i like more (i think there better than standard) i wont be changing them! :)
  10. smoothuk

At last cheap Cupra R brake discs!!!!

I have the DS2500 on EBC grooved and dimpled, and there awesome, just as good as stock brembo disks imo, done a trackday in them and there were no problems at all, they have'nt groved the disks like the OMP pads did to my originals...will buy them again for sure :)
  11. smoothuk

LCR Idling low

I was gonna say the air con, but also you have APR so if you get the V Tune, you can adjust the idle from there if it bugging you that much. My car is very similar spec to yours and my idle is about 750 ish on a warm engine i think.
  12. smoothuk

Alarm LED

Yeah the same happened to mine, just stopped working, but whilst i was there i removed it and changed it for a white LED instead. Just a bit of a personal touch, but very easy and cheap to do. But my money is on the lose connection.
  13. smoothuk

16519 - oxygen (lambda) sensor B1 S1:heating circuit malfunction P0135- 35-00 - -

Stick to the dealers mate, think (off the top of my head) was about 120-130 for the last one. Bout half hour tops to fit yourself.
  14. smoothuk

16519 - oxygen (lambda) sensor B1 S1:heating circuit malfunction P0135- 35-00 - -

What Big Lad said, the one in the Down Pipe, and yeah.its fried, there crap, just about to put my 3rd in 2 years in as the EML is on again because of it. :( not really affecting perfrmance, just the fuel consumption, i have lost about 80 miles from a tank because of this. When the last one went...
  15. smoothuk

What does you car suck on? (The Induction Kit War)

Green cotton get good review's mate, dont think you can go to far wrong with them, all much of a like i say!
  16. smoothuk

Upper strut brace pics please!

Maybe, its tight on the original. SO how does your charge pipe make the rear of the engine cover sit higher then, as it needs the rear locating lugs to hold it in place so it still must sit in the original position. There is loads of clearence on the actual charge pipe, mot unless you have...
  17. smoothuk

The Motorist Centre nr Canterbury

2nd'ed, i travel from chelmsford to there for my service work, and know a few other people that do to. Ben is a member on here.Great guys, and very reasonable rates too :)
  18. smoothuk

Upper strut brace pics please!

Here mate, a mk4 golf one, fits perfectly, very close on the engine cover thou.
  19. smoothuk

Pics at last..

Bloody hell rob..always on time with your posts..how old is this thread..lol :)
  20. smoothuk

how do you spot other leon drivers?

I look at the driver, if there looking back and sorta interested then they get a hands up, huge front mount on mine kinda gives it away as im coming towards them, and stubby aerial, zorst and wiper with SCN stickers also help, not been spotted for months thou..damn it...i feel im due one soon!!!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise