Search results

1. Rear Mounted Bike Rack

I've got an ST with the challenge of 5 bikes, two hybrids and three smaller hardtails. Can I fit all 5 on a roof bar 1.5m wide, they fit for width and aren't any wider than the bottom of the windows.
  2. Where to place Eurolites beam deflectors on full LED headlights

There's a lot of talk about the LED lights, what bulbs are required for driving in France. I can't seem to find a definitive answer without calling the dealer. I have the LED tail lights
  3. Unusual tread wear

Sorry but not hit many kerbs with offside ( pedestrians get too much notice ). As I said earlier, I don't travel anywhere different to where my vrs went and that never had an issue with tracking ( apart from the kerb I didn't see that bent the wheel )
  4. Unusual tread wear

That sounds like a lot of things that could be wrong, surely a normal person would expect camber and toe in would be correct from the factory. Surely tracking adjustment is the only thing the man in the street would expect to do.
  5. Unusual tread wear

Only those above 150hp, so not 1.4 ecotsi or 2.0 diesel, leon is 1.8 petrol and 184 diesel upwards
  6. Batteries for keys.

don't forget toolstation or screwfix
  7. Unusual tread wear

The 1.4 doesn't have a multilink rear suspension so why does it need 4 wheel when you can't adjust the rear.
  8. Unusual tread wear

It hasn't been lowered, I could understand tracking if it was one tyre, but both, I don't drive anywhere different now compared to the vrs. There appears to be similar issues with Skoda Octavias / Superbs which some think it's either speed humps being straddled ( yes I do and have always done...
  9. Unusual tread wear

My 1.4FR ST had its first MOT the other week and passed, I've just noticed that I've two advisories. Both front tyres have worn close to the legal limit for about half an inch on the inside shoulders. The remainder of the tyres have about 4mm of tread. Is this a problem with Pirelli Cinturato...
  10. Rear tail lights always on

I do recall that when I bought my 65 plate FR the LED headlights had a lifetime guarantee. At £800 a side I would be more than hacked off if this wasn't the case.
  11. Autoclosure and window fold not working

I'm sure I've seen it somewhere but can't find it. My 2015 FR has stopped auto closure on windows and folding in the mirrors when holding down the lock button. I've tried opening and closing each window several time but still joy. Any clues. Thanks
  12. 2017 Facelift Leon - Total System Failure

After all that, would you buy another SEAT. Things break, it's how they are managed that makes the difference.
  13. Sat Nav

The 5.8 inch screen on the tech pack was changed to 6.5 inch from May 2015 onwards.
  14. MPG leon 1.4 tsi 150

I've a manual 1.4 act and I'm averaging 46, if I was getting under 40 on a run I would be very unhappy. The DSG gearbox should be similar to the manual. Keep the pressure on SEAT, email the UK MD directly, customer services will pick it up and have to close it out..
  15. seat have released some software updates

The give away is USB in the centre console, this started about week 24 in 2015.
  16. 2.0 TDI 150 bhp or 1.4 EcoTSI 150 bhp

My long term average is 47mpg, I get that sort of level on motorways doing 70 - 80, into the mid 50's through roadworks and easy cross country, and low 40's around town
  17. Android 7 Problems

There was a similar issue last when my HTC was updated to android 6.0, it took a few weeks for the android auto app and the lollipop update to be updated. Unfortunately, we'll have to accept it, still pants though.
  18. Diesel Scrappage

A realistic start point would be to ban anything not Euro V compliant, this would generally mean anything without a dpf. This is one of the reasons I replaced my 04 Fabiavrs VRS with the 1.4 cod. This weeks autocar has an article saying that VW has stopped development on diesels under 2 litre as...
  19. Media in cable with iphone

I've got a tech pack, I've tried getting a video on the screen and got just got audio. Is there any way you can get video
  20. Music Playlists - Media System Plus/Navi System

I finally got round to this last night and it works. The only thing is you have to do at a file level and not folder level. Next challenge is how to edit the playlist. Has anyone done this.