Search results

1. jakeyhutch

Vent gauge pod

Top man, thanks very much
  2. jakeyhutch

Vent gauge pod

Hi all, advice needed already.... The toledo I've just bought has a battered vent on the drivers side so instead of replacing it with a standard vent i was going to get a boost gauge vent pod but i can only find them for the mk1 leon, will these fit? Thanks chaps.
  3. jakeyhutch

Toledo 1.8t

I wouldn't mind about £100 maybe £150 but they're on there for upwards of that and none are exactly mint condition, guess I'll just look for coilovers and alloys first and some interior vents! They're a bit knackered at the minute lol
  4. jakeyhutch

Toledo 1.8t

Looks awesome that does mate, I've been on eBay and there's only a few on there and people seem to think they're worth silly amounts, now they look good and all that but I'm going to try and hunt for a bargain
  5. jakeyhutch

Toledo 1.8t

It's not the grey one, there was 2 on eBay when I looked its a maroon colour I'd say, 1 owner and 12 months MOT as well, the body work has got a few scratches in places but no rust or dents. I had a golf mk4 with the 1.8t engine and it was stage 2 I just missed that feeling I got when driving...
  6. jakeyhutch

Toledo 1.8t

Hi all hope everyone is well, today have aquired a 04 plate Toledo 1.8t sport as a bit of a toy ive got a 65 plate Toledo style advanced as my daily but there doesn't seem to be much available out there for it so I'm hoping I can satisfy my modding bug. The toy cost me £800 its an ex police...
  7. jakeyhutch

Removing grill?

Aup all, does anyone know how to remove the grill on the Toledo? I'm wanting to spray the chrome and badge black but can't see how to get it off, thanks all
  8. jakeyhutch

Leon fr steering wheel

Aup all, bit of advice needed again, I've just won a Leon fr mk3 flat bottom MFSW, it looks exactly the same style as on my Toledo baring it being a bit thicker and flat hence the reason I wanted it, now the question is will it be plug and play, I originally thought it would be but now I'm...
  9. jakeyhutch

Rear lip spoiler?

Audi fat fives came on the A8 so it would mean wheel adapters, comps are what comes on the earlier Audi TT's
  10. jakeyhutch

Rear lip spoiler?

I'm not disputing them fit buddy, but I'm not keen on the idea of adapters just because I've never used them really and I'm sure theyre 5*112
  11. jakeyhutch

Rear lip spoiler?

It only lowers it 30mm all around but I think it will be just enough, I don't want to go any lower as I'm surrounded by speed humps and I learnt the hard way in my old golf that they can be painful lol. TT comps will look good, I wanted some Audi fat fives but that means adapters and I'm not...
  12. jakeyhutch

Rear lip spoiler?

No not really, like I said it's difficult to find bits for the Toledo it's not very popular for some reason. I've debadged the rear which has made it look cleaner, I'm ordering some eibach pro lowering springs as mine has 17" alloys on it and it looks a bit 4x4ish, oh and I've fitted hid's and...
  13. jakeyhutch

Rear lip spoiler?

281934783136 181886244756 eBay Item numbers mate for team heko's front and rear.
  14. jakeyhutch

Rear lip spoiler?

I have yes, I've got some team heko fitted on mine, front and back I got them from eBay when I first got my toledo last October so I don't know if they're still on there, might be worth a look
  15. jakeyhutch

Rear lip spoiler?

Asked the same question mate and there isn't a lot of options available if any, the rapid seems to have a lot more options available, one of the rapids lip spoilers available on superskoda could potentially fit but I'm unsure as the Toledo has a different flat line just below the very top of the...
  16. jakeyhutch

Carista

I wanted to join the beta but it said it was full so I'm out of luck on that front lol, oh well not the end of the world lol
  17. jakeyhutch

Carista

Thanks buddy that's what I was fearing especially since I paid £16.10 for the full version haha
  18. jakeyhutch

Carista

Guys I need help again! I've downloaded Carista and bought an obd Bluetooth tool, now it works fine on the fault reading part of the app and has allowed me to clear a code on my infotainment system but every time I try and load the customise part of the app when it eventually loads it says...
  19. jakeyhutch

MTB carrier

Aup all! I fell back in love with mountain biking again and I'm wanting to purchase a carrier for my toledo, now with it being a hatch like it is I don't know if I'll be able to find one or not, so if anyone knows of any and could point me in the right direction... Thanks all!
  20. jakeyhutch

Bulbs?!

Hi everyone, does anyone know what bulbs are in the drl's on the Toledo as I'm wanting to put some led's in there to give it a crisper look. I also want to change the main and dipped beam but I believe they are h7s? Cheers all
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.