Search results

1. jakeyhutch

Vent gauge pod

Hi all, advice needed already.... The toledo I've just bought has a battered vent on the drivers side so instead of replacing it with a standard vent i was going to get a boost gauge vent pod but i can only find them for the mk1 leon, will these fit? Thanks chaps.
  2. jakeyhutch

Toledo 1.8t

Hi all hope everyone is well, today have aquired a 04 plate Toledo 1.8t sport as a bit of a toy ive got a 65 plate Toledo style advanced as my daily but there doesn't seem to be much available out there for it so I'm hoping I can satisfy my modding bug. The toy cost me £800 its an ex police...
  3. jakeyhutch

Removing grill?

Aup all, does anyone know how to remove the grill on the Toledo? I'm wanting to spray the chrome and badge black but can't see how to get it off, thanks all
  4. jakeyhutch

Leon fr steering wheel

Aup all, bit of advice needed again, I've just won a Leon fr mk3 flat bottom MFSW, it looks exactly the same style as on my Toledo baring it being a bit thicker and flat hence the reason I wanted it, now the question is will it be plug and play, I originally thought it would be but now I'm...
  5. jakeyhutch

Carista

Guys I need help again! I've downloaded Carista and bought an obd Bluetooth tool, now it works fine on the fault reading part of the app and has allowed me to clear a code on my infotainment system but every time I try and load the customise part of the app when it eventually loads it says...
  6. jakeyhutch

MTB carrier

Aup all! I fell back in love with mountain biking again and I'm wanting to purchase a carrier for my toledo, now with it being a hatch like it is I don't know if I'll be able to find one or not, so if anyone knows of any and could point me in the right direction... Thanks all!
  7. jakeyhutch

Bulbs?!

Hi everyone, does anyone know what bulbs are in the drl's on the Toledo as I'm wanting to put some led's in there to give it a crisper look. I also want to change the main and dipped beam but I believe they are h7s? Cheers all
  8. jakeyhutch

Iphone 6s plus messages

Hi all just wondering if anyone can help me, in my my16 Toledo style advance when I've had an Android phone linked I've been able to access my messages directly through my media centre, now I've just linked my new 6s plus and I can't get my messages on the phone section, it still downloads all...
  9. jakeyhutch

Engine code

Hi everyone does anyone happen to know the engine code for a 65 plate 1.2 tsi as I've not got my log book on me it's in my mrs's car and I'm looking for a few bits online for it. Thanks
  10. jakeyhutch

Rapid pedals in Toledo

Hi everyone hope all is well, does anyone know if the rapid sport pedals (aluminium ones) will fit into my 65 Plate Toledo style advanced, just wanting to add a few subtle finishing touches
  11. jakeyhutch

Lowering springs?

Hi all I've not taKen delivery of my toledo yet but I already know I want to put lowering springs on it as they sit a little high for my liking. I've been on briskoda and there's talk of them being able to get springs direct from skoda and therefore not voiding any warranty, so my question is...
  12. jakeyhutch

Sat nav activation

Aup everyone the dealer said something to me yesterday when I was ordering my toledo about the sat nav needing to be activated and it costing a small fee to do it, now in the excitement I didn't question this but surely when I'm ordering the style advanced which comes with nav it should come...
  13. jakeyhutch

Advice please

Hi all, I'm new to the site and after just buying my wife a new volvo I'm allowed to treat myself to a new car! :-), I currently drive a 58 plate passat sport and I'm wanting a new toledo, I want a petrol I know that much but I need a bit of advice on trim levels and what each trim has got ie...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.