Search results

1. awful horn!!

I have the same problem, my horn sounds like your car. My car is a 2011 Seat Leon FR Facelift.
  2. Cupra r rear diffuser

I bought one when I was in Germany (holidays) in RDX. Isn't the best quality but you have to paint it. Which one do you want to buy? Which exhaust do you have? I reckon OEM diffuser is from Spain. Best regards from Chile
  3. Leon Cupra R25

Nice!! I'm waiting to see all of this process. I wish you success. Best regards from Chile! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Hello

Just another photo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Hello

Hi all again!! Finally I bought a Remus exhaust in Spain and the diffuser in Germany when I was there. Now, in my country, I've just installed the exhaust and diffuser. Here an image. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Hello

finally I bought a Remus exhaust for my Leon and diffuser as well. I hope it can be installed as soon as possible ! . Photos soon
  7. Leon Cupra R25

Nice project!! I'll be looking your updates! :funk:
  8. Horn Issue

Hi everyone! Last week I was driving my car and I honked the horn two times... But at the second time suddenly the horn failed and from that moment the horn doesn't work correctly. The horn sounded like two horns before, but now has a single sound... :help: I looked fuses and VCDS...
  9. Hello

2011 SEAT Leon FR 2.0TSi k04 FL Cheers
  10. New member M.B

Haha M.B sorry! I was talking about 1.8T (I had a mk4 GTI For 4 years. So I think it's the same engine than Cupra) In my country we don't have SEATs' cars. We have just 10 or less SEAT. Nevertheless I'm lucky because I have a Leon FR now. Haha Regards!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. KO4-064 turbo on agu 1.8t

I don't know if you could fit a K04-064 in a AGU engine. Could be (All is possible)...But if the engine is forged you can get a bigger turbo. :funk:
  12. New member M.B

welcome! good luck with your next 1.8T. I had one (GTI) it was nice car :lol:
  13. Exhaust back box

do you want to sell it?
  14. Please help mk 2 cupra fuse board

you can find in google, however let me know... what version your Leon is? Facelift? Engine?
  15. Removing mirror covers

I had the same question. Thank you for reply.
  16. New member from York

Hello Dirt Junkie. Can you contact me? I would to ask you something.
  17. Leon FR 2.0 TSI Super Copa from Mexico

Terrific project!! wonderful photos!! Congratulations!!
  18. WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Nice car!! Very good project and numbers!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.