Search results

1. hydrostatik

The more I drive my new Seat, the less impressed I'm becoming

How many miles and what sort of driving you doing in it? Also what type of driver are you? Genuinely asking, mins got 2k on the clock after 2 months and seems fine still but 18 months is a little disappointing if your having issues. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. hydrostatik

Full Link Upgrade

I have it on mine using an iPhone 6. Really cool and as the standard nav is a bit crap it's nice to have an alternative although google maps would be nice. Maybe is different for Android users. I paid £150 for it from new. Only downside is that you have to plug in the phone. I find myself...
  3. hydrostatik

Help me track my car please!

If you get your order number from the dealer then call seat customer service direct they will tell you exactly where it is. I should've done that before I started this whole thread lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. hydrostatik

184ps FR TDI Regen Frequency

Modest too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. hydrostatik

You are literally a font of knowledge mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. hydrostatik

Type of driving. I've got a 65 plate, covered 1,000 miles and actually haven't noticed a regen. I do 4 short trips per week with 3 longer ones on a motorway and A roads. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. hydrostatik

VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Agreed. VW cheated the system here not consumers directly. If at the time of purchase they said that your car was emitting 1.65 more make believes than another model would it still sway your decision when the performance and economy were still the same or similar? VW deserve punishment from...
  8. hydrostatik

It's the little things

Are you being serious? Also another one for the niggles list is that I seem to keep palming the steering wheel controls when doing manoeuvres. I guess I just need to get used to the button placement compared to the old car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. hydrostatik

VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Big up Merry Hell! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. hydrostatik

Wrapping red SC FR, Glossy or Matte?

I read that it doesn't affect the parking sensors at all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. hydrostatik

VW 2016 TDi .. dodgy issues there too!

Yeah if my brand new car is affected then compensation please Mr VW. Let's see how this pans out :) From the article : "The software on 2016 cars has the role of making a pollution-control catalyst heat up faster, improving performance of the device that separates nitrogen oxide into...
  12. hydrostatik

Handbrake button

You got the James Bond edition! Well done! Seriously though I would get it checked out. Don't want it happening again! Leave it in gear always lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. hydrostatik

Android Auto \ Full Link

Well yes of course but those all still fit into the same category of app. I was just saying that I think people expect more from these things, think YouTube etc and hence why I said tapatalk. I just imagine someone moaning because it doesn't have a Wikipedia app! Totally agree with you...
  14. hydrostatik

Android Auto \ Full Link

I think people miss the point with this also. It's to make driving easier for you so you don't have to look at your phone. For example you don't get to read your messages when selecting on the head unit, Siri reads them out to you. Mail will not be supported for the same reason, the whole...
  15. hydrostatik

Wrapping red SC FR, Glossy or Matte?

What's the sort of cost involved here? Gloss btw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. hydrostatik

Android Auto \ Full Link

No, there are specific apps that work with full link. Specifically phone, messages, maps, music, Spotify, audio books and pod casts. I think there's one other third party app that also works. Edit: Car play is a feature of iOS. Built in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. hydrostatik

First 1000 miles - thoughts?

Which pioneer? Someone posted a flat pioneer one that fit into the boot fairly easily. Yes I'm with you there. If you find out before me then let me l ow please. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. hydrostatik

Android Auto \ Full Link

Agreed, Bluetooth messes it up. You get the same issue as me then. There's no rhyme or reason for it except I think it's to do with what app is open when you plug the phone in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. hydrostatik

Android Auto \ Full Link

I have full link but only tried with iPhone 6 so far. Mostly good but I've found an issue that I can't identify the root cause of. Basically intermittently the phone will connect but then disconnect immediately. Like its faulty cable or something. I've swapped out cables and tried another phone...
  20. hydrostatik

First 1000 miles - thoughts?

Im at 800 now. Chilled out for the first 600. Didn't go over 4k and rarely touched 3k. Even now I'm just hitting 4K and changing anyway. Will open up at 1000 but the warm up/cool down thing is important. The car doesn't sound the same or feel right anyway when it isn't warmed up so there's...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.