Search results

1. New cupra 300 arriving detailing the car

My advice is buy the stuff to be able to maintain it yourself after the initial detail. I've never really bothered much with cars in the past but when I got my new FR back in February I was determined to keep up to it. And I have. The initial outlay for basic gear and products will be around...
  2. User manual for MY17 Leon...?

Thanks mate :) I could have sworn I checked there just a few days ago!!!
  3. User manual for MY17 Leon...?

Has anyone a link for it in English? I've got the book in Spanish which I understand OK but would prefer to have it in English :thumbup:
  4. At Last Spoiler Fitted!

I've just had one fitted on my new MY17 FR. It was almost half-price from the dealer as part of the deal on the car. Mind you, even at €260 (here in Spain) including painting & fitting by SEAT, it's not a cheap accessory. Is it worth it? Each to their own, but I haven't any regrets whatsoever -...
  5. 2017 Leon!!!

No. Well not here in Spain anyway - it's an optional extra
  6. 2017 Leon!!!

I ordered a 1.4 TSI (150 Bhp) Leon FR Plus (5 door & manual) here in Spain a few weeks ago. Pirineos Grey, Full Link, Black roof-lining & Interior LED pack. Production date = week 5. Should be here a week or two after. Rather excited to say the least :D (Now looking for detailing...
  7. Heko Wind Deflectors

Does anyone know if these will fit the face-lifted version?
  8. Order an Ibiza Cupra Black now or wait for new model?

From what I've read on the forums here in Spain, the new Ibiza will be a totally new version... (a mini-Leon according to some)
  9. Delivery date

My local dealer (in Cadiz) said almost 3 months. Reading posts on the Spanish Ateca forums, everyone else in Spain is being told the same at the moment. A few forum members have received theirs these last few weeks. They love them (surprise, surprise!) I'm going to take a couple for a test...
  10. 1.4 ecoTSI ACT remap

Could SEAT tell that it's ever been fitted, after its removal?
  11. My new FR - 1.4 ecoTSI ACT - Apollo Blue

That's a lovely car mate :) I think I'll go for that blue, although my other half likes the metallic white. I think white looks better with the electric roof (good contrast) but worse with the wheels ('performance' 18"), as they stand out more against the blue body...
  12. 1.4 ecoTSI ACT remap

Mmm, interesting. The problem is I'm in Spain so not sure if that will pose a problem. I also haven't got a Leon yet as I'm still waiting to see what's going to happen to my Ibiza that's one of the 'conned' models. Thanks VW!
  13. 1.4 ecoTSI ACT remap

Can I ask what the difference in MPG would be if a box is used?
  14. My new FR

Thanks mate for the info (and sorry for the duplicate post!) The tech pack sounds great, but I'm in Spain and as far as I know there's no such offer here :-( (the only consolation is the car as well as options is quite a bit cheaper over here) I definitely want the LED's though as well as the...
  15. My new FR

Definitely think lighter cars look better with the pano roof. As for Full Link, what do you think to the maps? Is it just like using Google Maps on the mobile? I'm not keen on spending the extra on sat nav if Google Mpas works OK from the mobile. Also, can you stream your mobile screen...
  16. My new FR

I reckon a lighter car looks better with the pano roof too. As for Full Link, how does Maps behave on it? Have you tried it yet? Not bothered about paying extra for the sat nav when the mobile works fine... Also, is there a way of having your mobile screen shown on the car's screen? (ie. can...
  17. My new FR

I think that is the lightest. Mmm, I was thinking of ordering the darker of the two, but this is quite nice in the flesh. The wife quite likes the white, but there seems to be loads of white cars about (although the metallic white isn't that bad). I've got a black SEAT now, had a grey one before...
  18. My new FR

Lovely car. Well done ;-) Btw, which blue is it? The lightest one?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise