Search results

1. stuart_hatch

Little t**ts broke in to my lcr!

Does anyone have any more info on how to actually disactivate the central conv module? Mine has gone haywire and puts the windows down whenever i park the car, so im wanting to disconnect it, anyone know of a wire to snip?
  2. stuart_hatch

Got my bumpers colour coded, let me know what u think

Not quite the same, you dont get that glossy finnish, i would still do it if it was black. I am now however the proud owner of a fabia now, so im desperate to sell the toledo
  3. stuart_hatch

Bit slow to reply there! Anyhows this car is now up for sale :(
  4. stuart_hatch

S vs SE spec cars

This is the standard rear colour coded:
  5. stuart_hatch

How low with 225/40/18 wheels

Yeh, the lowering and tints are photoshopped, i sold those wheels second hand for £330, i think they are £550 new with tyres And yes toledo is same suspension as the leon and infact the golf MkIV
  6. stuart_hatch

Soon To Be A Toldeo Owner!!!!

Your just about right with that
  7. stuart_hatch

Lowering on my toledo

Just got your PM sam, however i cant reply as your PM box is full ;) Anyhows, i havnt had it MOT'd without the cat yet, however the decat is made in such a way it cat be unbolted at the cat bolted back in for MOT time
  8. stuart_hatch

Soon To Be A Toldeo Owner!!!!

What sorta mods do you want? 99% of leon parts fit the toledo
  9. stuart_hatch

Lowering on my toledo

Nope it isnt, get yourself some light breathers from either a mk5 polo headlamp of a mk5 golf foglamp ;)
  10. stuart_hatch

I wouldnt slam your toledo, have a look at how low your sump for your engine is under the car :S
  11. stuart_hatch

Lowering on my toledo

Nope it is a common problem with all seats, there is a fix to it, which if you have a search you will find, my lights have never actually steamed up since that pic
  12. stuart_hatch

Remote on Key Doesn't work

:S i never used the spare key when resynicing my remote :S Anyhows, try spraying some wd40 inside the remote, somehow after a couple of days made mine work perfecto :)
  13. stuart_hatch

Aero Wiper Problems

Well my aero wipers still really suck :(
  14. stuart_hatch

Bit of a delayed reply there :P
  15. stuart_hatch

Missing an inch

Post up a picture of what it currently looks like
  16. stuart_hatch

Footwell Illumination

Yeh, i was thinking under the seats, will look into it, i was gona put some there anyway for the rear footwells
  17. stuart_hatch

Footwell Illumination

Front seats fowards, hmm, interesting
  18. stuart_hatch

I currently have these wheels on my car im just wanting to know how low can i go
  19. stuart_hatch

Footwell Illumination

My passenger side goes i that little tiny bit behind that pocket under te glovebox, there i just enough space for the neon to fit in with no risk of damage. Your drivers side sounds like you would be able to see the neon :S Ive wired mine up so they come on when the doors open so look...
  20. stuart_hatch

So no one as any idea?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.