Search results

1. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

hi Angelo Go ahead and get the Miltek downpipe And stage 2 it’s brill!. No droning at all on any road ( motorways etc). There is no way I would tell you to do this If there was a slightest issue with noise. You probably get a slight raised induction noise, but nothing else! Which is nice. I’m 68...
  2. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

hi Angelo I no longer own the Cupra ST and have bought bmw 440i. You’ll be pleased to know already modded with wicked exhaust and 360bhp! Still miss the ST though. The miltek exhaust isn’t much louder than stock, but looks better and allows you to ramp up to stage 2!. The milltek is more grown...
  3. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi Old Boy Thanks for your reply, Damo said you were closer to me than him, but Lincolnshire is still a long way to travel from Oxfordshire. However I feel somewhat reassured about how you feel about the Revo mounts. Past feedback from members have all been excellent and have led me to feel...
  4. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi Oldboy and Damo Sorry about delay in replying to you both... Trying you guys cars is not an option as I live in deepest Oxfordshire..sounds like you are from the North West . I think I've read enough to feel relatively confident that the REVO dogbone is the one l should go for, and l can...
  5. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi Old Boy Thanks for your reply, which was very helpful. Can I ask you if you think i’d Be happy with a dog bone/engine mounts etc (vibration wise) given that I like comfort and relative quietness!! with my motors. Strange I know, given the mods i’ve done! Ultimately Is the slight harshness...
  6. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi Old Boy Just to let you know that i have had the Milltek Downpipe and hi flo cat fitted..and yes, it make a considerable difference and no, there isn't a lot of noise difference, perfect for my low profile aim of a formidable "Q" car. My only real gripe now is so much power does result in...
  7. Cupra 280 Mods - Insurance (UK)

Hi Dan Thanks for your reply. In the interim l thought I'd try at get you at Flux, but someone there said they could deal with my query. Apparently as i am already covered for these mods there will be no additional cost ( as you suspected). All i have to do is let them know when it is done...
  8. Cupra 280 Mods - Insurance (UK)

Hi Dan I'm already a flux customer, and just wondering what the approx additional cost would be to add a Milltek Downpipe and Hi flo cat, Revo stage 2 to my already modified Cupra ST? Many thanks Huffcap
  9. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi Leon Done that and yes it does give you a fairly good idea what they sound like, but as my dealer says, all exhausts sound different on different cars Which of course make sit harder to get it right! Cheers Huffcap
  10. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi N/A Thanks for your reply...you have given me valuable info in the past..so i won't repeat, but needless to say your glowing reference of the Milltek DP and Hi flo Cat has reassured me in the past and now...but I'm going for the less expensive option of the standard 200 hi flo rather than the...
  11. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi Oldboy thanks for your reply..l,'m going with the Milltek D/P with the Hi flo Sports Cat. Not the EC approved one though as its some £600 quid more! that just uses better quality cat stuff!! inside hence the price hike. Appreciate your offer of a listen but we're some 170+ miles apart...
  12. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Thanks Deano I'll have a gander at Friedrich ( Dankeschon!) Huffcap
  13. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi Damo Thanks for your reply...Yeah, we've all done that reply to an old post..no worries I don't have a BCS dealer near me, I'm in Oxfordshire, so a demo from you is not possible, although I'd love to have experienced that. My local dealer is only 5 miles away, and as l already have a Milltek...
  14. Sports Exhaust for Cupra

Hi NotA It's me, Huffcap again!.. I've got to the point where I'm probably going to upgrade my exhaust to the Milltek Downpipe and Sports Cat. I know you have this, and your perfectly happy about it not being too noisy. As you may remember I'm really fussy about too much noise and lost loads of...
  15. After 11 years its Goodbye from me!

Hi Oldboy You still got problems with your gearbox? I've got problems with the Water-pump/Thermostat!, goes in Wednesday for a couple of days repair. Apparently A3 and S3's have had similar problems with cooling. Originally l had the EPC light come on but haven't seen it for a few weeks...there...
  16. After 11 years its Goodbye from me!

Hi Andrew Do you recommend selling through Revitupuk, if you have a modified car? I live down South, so not sure if they have any outlets this way! Cheers Huffcap
  17. After 11 years its Goodbye from me!

Hi Oldboy Thanks for the link. Yep, it looks like Andrew's Cupra and he's selling it "as seen" with mods cheers Huffcap ps never got the downpipe/Hi Flo Cat for my Cupra, but did get Wagner Intercooler/Upgraded intercooler Pipework and Sachs Clutch! Just shy of 400Bhp now!
  18. After 11 years its Goodbye from me!

Thanks Andrew for the reply But what did you do? Putting back to stock is easy with ECU Changes, but when it comes to exhausts, intercooler and clutch upgrades, not so easy me thinks Cheers Huffcap
  19. After 11 years its Goodbye from me!

Hi Andrew I've got a similar speced 2015 Cupra ST with most of your mod trimmings (around 400) etc. What's its like to sell? Did you put it back to Stock or sell as it is? Did they give you a better deal or less cos it's modded? I've got no idea how much you lose or gain by selling/exchanging...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.