Search results

1. squidie

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Nice, I've heard of the HART team before in my local area. I presume those cables are for on-board batteries?
  2. squidie

Engine in the 1.4 TSI Black Technology

It doesn’t have ACT but I do know I can get 165 bph out of it roughly with a DTUK box, not sure about any remaps. The engine cover isn’t standard either as it doesn’t have the badge and TSI logo.
  3. squidie

OBDeleven modifications

Any know the actual difference apart from specs and more vehicle support when comparing the next gen to the previous model? Excluding the pro licence.
  4. squidie

Yes it's the 125PS (123bhp) model producing less than the 150PS 1.4 TSI models.
  5. squidie

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

You are an ambulance technician?
  6. squidie

Apart from the obvious lesser available power, is there anything else different in this engine than the other 1.4s? I’ve always been curious if it’s more than simply less power and maybe a different engine altogether. I can’t find any specs apart from wikipedia tables.
  7. squidie

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

I rarely see this colour, along with white and the grey colours I think it’s one of the best. I got a blue 1.4 FR with black wheels and mirror wrap as a courtesy car when mine was in for it’s first service.
  8. squidie

SEAT have ruined the LEON

Rear looks good, the rest just remind me of a Hyundai or a Fiesta. It looks cheaper and smaller overall but can’t say anything else until consumers start getting their hands on them. By looks I can’t say I’ll be upgrading my 2015 model to this...
  9. squidie

1.4 TSI (125) - remap or tuning box ?

Me too!? Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  10. squidie

Remap 125PS Black Technology

Looking at getting my FR remapped once I make the final payment, I've seen some specs from 125 up to 168 and wondering if that's safe? Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  11. squidie

Leon Cupra 290 upgrade.

Hi, So I’ve been running around nicely over the last 3+ years in a 1.4 Leon FR (Black Tech Edition). I’m coming to the end of my 42 month PCP and I’ve been considering the 290 Cupra. I can get it for around £300 p/m on a PCH or I can look at getting my existing FR on a re-finance but could end...
  12. squidie

Thinking of a Cupra for next contract.

Thanks for the comments, I’m with JCT600 at the moment and my Leon has currently done 24k approx. Anyone had a Cupra from this dealer?
  13. squidie

Advice on abandoned car on my drive

Ha reminds me of this Sea Harrier incidence… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alraigo_incident TL:DR Royal Navy Sea Harrier has to force land on a container vessel and of which is then seized by the boat owners under salvage rights…
  14. squidie

Thinking of a Cupra for next contract.

Hey, So I’ve been driving my 1.4 TSI FR (Black Technology) since September 2015 and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it at all. I still look back at it every time I get out and walk away from it, that hasn’t worn off. But at the end of the 42 month contract early next year I’m...
  15. squidie

Potenzas coming off, Maxx 2s going on

Thanks for the advice, not noticed much yet. Rears are down to a bout 5mm.
  16. squidie

That’s not bad for P4s as they’re a quality tyre… I was thinking about putting them on as well but on a little smaller budget at the moment.
  17. squidie

Roughly £90 each inc VAT
  18. squidie

I’ve currently got four S001s on my Leon FR and I’ve known for a while I could get a better quality tyre for the same (or less) than the S001s on it now. I’ve gone with two Dunlop Maxx 2s for the front and left the S001s on the rear as they’ve got plenty of miles left. This is down to...
  19. squidie

My new 2017 Leon Fr :)

Looks good in that colour pal. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  20. squidie

Tyres for 1.4 FR

Approx 5+ on the rears and 2.6 approx on both fronts. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.