Search results

1. OBDeleven modifications

Does anyone know how to reset service interval using OBDEleven?
  2. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

So is there any updates for this? Hardware, H42. Software, 0319.
  3. rattling sound passenger seat

Mine was doing it as well, I fixed it by putting small pice of plastic cushions between plastic cover of the seat and adjustment leveler. The issue was that handle was rattling and hitting plastic cover.
  4. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Unfortunately you can't, you should only use their dongle. I bought mine from their website for 54€.
  5. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

I made some changes using OBDeleven: 1-Rare lights DLR 2-Mirrors fold with one touch 3-5 time blink on flashers 4-Needle sweep 5-Carbon background for infotainment 6-Background FIS Carbon mode 7-Refuel quantity 8-Shut daytime (DRL) with light switch in position 0 I highly recommend this OBDeleven.
  6. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Yes, mine is Navigation system plus/high. Sorry I didn't know yours is the normal one.
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I was getting exactly same error. Just get a normal 32GB SD card, format it to FAT32, and then unzip the navi files and copy everything inside the SD's root. at the end try to upgrade it again.
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Do you remember what was exactly the error description? Cause I had similar issue and the reason for it was I was formating my SD card in OS X and for some reasons SEAT doesn't like it! so I did the same procedure in Windows and voila!
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

No that it seems finally summer is coming here I gave it a good wash plus wax ;)
  10. Tyre noise and what to do about it?

I think I should do the same, as my ears are super sensitive to any extra noise but I wish you had some pictures form the process itself, specially wheel arches that I could get more idea about how did you applied it.
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

changed the winter tyres to summer tyres. I bought also covers for winter tyres to make sure they won't catch cold :D
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Just driving on snowy roads, and having fun:D
  13. SEAT Sound sub - loss of umph

I felt the same, but I think the reason is my ears has got use to it that's why I can't feel it the way I felt at the beginning. but this is good idea if you can check it up.
  14. Boot Struts

I paid around 22€. 11€ each.
  15. Boot Struts

You should get 2 of them.
  16. Boot Struts

Happy to be helpful :) Exactly its really easy and cheap tweak to do, I wonder why Seat didn't do it from the beginning!
  17. Boot Struts

At the beginning yeah a little bit but in use gets better.
  18. Newbie to the leon!

Do you have condensation in your headlights?:confused:
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Took it out for the first time and took some pictures, here is mine :)
  20. Boot Struts

Sorry for late reply, I just picked my brand new FR :) so I need to update my info here. but anyways, I bought 2 pairs of them ones in the link and here is the results: https://youtu.be/joDjeTZGl-E