Search results

1. Just Ordered...

Or totally agree its got a purpose, and like I say think it looks fine in Silver, as above. Also Black and Grey...just the other colours I couldn't get away with because of the contrast, I thought White looked well too to be honest... Cant wait for the car to arrive, going to get the front...
  2. Cleaning sarcasm

Its just the world we live in! 90% of the 'general public' are morons, and would sooner drive their car into an instant scratch 'car wash' machine, for it to dry off and look not much better, or drive to one of those £3.99 full valet jobs, where in most cases - not all - inferior watered down...
  3. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

True that.
  4. Fuel tank size

'Usually' 5 litres, in most makes / models, other than in really small or really large cars / 4x4's etc.
  5. 2.0 TDI 150 km/l with & without DTUK

Interesting research there, as I've been considering the purchase of one of these boxes for my 2.0 TDI once it arrives! Its very hard to be specific with regards fuel economy before / after, if the journey travelled is not the same - you could also take into consideration the outside temp -...
  6. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Surprise-Surprise :whistle:
  7. Just Ordered...

Howdy all, been a spectator on here for a while!! I've just placed an order for a SEAT, so thought it was high time, I sign up, and join in!! Any way, I've ordered the following ; SEAT Leon Sport Tourer 2.0 TDI FR (Technology Pack) In Midnight Black (after lots & lots of time...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise