Search results

1. Quick response needed please! Will TD 18" wheels fit over the Sub8 pack Brembos?

As per the title, will 18" Pro Race 1.2 ET45 8" wide wheels fit over the calipers and discs successfully? Appreciate quick responses!
  2. Mk3 Leon Cupra 1/4 mile times

Wondering how you lads with the 280's, specifically the DSG model, are doing with 1/4 mile times and terminals. Especially the tuned ones! Cheers Al
  3. SEAT Touch Tuning

Anyone seen this or going to partake? http://www.seattouchtuning.eu/
  4. Willie Robertson Memorial Day at Crail this Sunday

Anyone heading along? Fast car will be present too. I'm planning to go anyway to show support for the Robertsons :)
  5. SCN Scottish Meet 2014

What dates would people be keen to have the National Meet this year and where? There is a German invasion day with Performance VW and REVO at Crail on 14th September although with SEAT being Spanish, might not be the perfect solution. Do people fancy being part of this or perhaps set a...
  6. Post your favourite MK2 Leon video clip

Might give some inspiration to others :) This one for me is awesome - the noise, the spool, the echo, the take off......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYJXsTOSXnQ
  7. MK2 Leon ownership now at an end.........

Well, thats me just sold the best car I have ever owned. A little upset and I hope I don't regret it. As an owner of the MK2 Leon for over 6 years now, I guess I am probably well versed to talk about my thoughts. I owned 2 of these; 1) 2007 Leon Cupra TFSi 240 2) 2010 Leon Cupra TSi...
  8. SeatCupra.NET present REVO - VAG vs Ford Day - Take 2. 22nd September 2013

Well it took a while to get it organised, but here is the details for the SCN megameet this year. Details are; 1) Date is 22nd September 2013 2) Venue is Crail Raceway in Fife 3) This will be the SCN Big meet in 2013 and we will have a stand there 4) REVO Technik will be the main...
  9. Staging/Needle Sweep on Pre Facelift MK2 Leon

Chaps, Has anyone successfully managed to do this? Cheers, Al
  10. Attention Aberdeen and shire members - IMPORTANT!

Some of you are no doubt aware of this, but for those who are not, please be aware there are groups in Aberdeen doing the rounds stealing cars and posting the antics on the internet about it. It seems that the thieves are using various tactics including; Breaking in to houses, through cat...
  11. Who's up for a "race"?!

At Knockhill?! Seat vs Seat?! No prize - biggest smile wins! Dates/ideas/suggestions welcome. Loads of people spoke about it in Aberdeen last night. Who is game? And when?! Al
  12. Round a track - 2010 Cupra or 2010 Cupra R

Interested to know what people think the difference in time would be between a 2010 on Cupra vs a 2010 Cupra R, assuming both cars are standard based on some reading I have been doing. This is not meant to be anything other than objective so lets look at the main differences 1) Additional...
  13. Dominion Detailing by RobDon

Guys, Quick push for a very well known and respected veteran member of SCN and his new detailing business, Dominion Detailing. For anyone who saw Rob's car in its hey day, it was always absolutely immaculate so to see him turn his hand to it professionally is fantastic. Rob's website is...
  14. Big Brake Discussion

I am interested to know peoples "experience" with big brake kits on the MK2 Leon. Hopefully this can become a useful resource for reference moving forward. I can start - VWR 360mm 4 piston Project Mu Kit with 2 piece discs Pro's - Strong capable discs and no heat fade. Fits on 18" OEM...
  15. Leon Bocenagra anyone?!

Easy to see why SEAT decided not to do such a model on the Leon :lol: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3679140.htm
  16. Removing 888's and looking for the latest best everyday road/track tyre.

Guys, I took off the winter tyres in March and fitted my 888's. As its a little bit unsensible running 888's all the time due to the 1) Price 2) Wear rate 3) Noise, I am looking for the best current tyre out there. I realise there are a lot of threads on this subject, and I am one of...
  17. Facelift MK2 Leon Cupra with Lambo Doors

Wondering if this belongs to anyone on here? A quick look at the ad and the car, and I spotted a couple of things that didn't quite look right# 1) The exhaust back box does not look like a Milltek (advert says Milltek Turbo Back) 2) There is no bootlid...
  18. More intercooler options for the 2.0T :-)

OK, so we know that the two intercoolers for the 2.0T Leons are as follows; Found in the 2.0T model Sport, FR and Cupra p/n 1K0 145 803 S And the intercooler in the Cupra R uses the core from the S3 2007-2009 model (below) and the plastic end tanks from the above intercooler...
  19. Al's 2010 (60 plate) Speed Blue Revo Stage 2+ Leon Cupra - Moved on to a new home :-)

Hard to believe, but thats me had my fun with Blue Bess. Bought on 1st September 2010 and sold on 11th May 2013. The new owner is on here and I trust he will look after her. The spec of the car when I had it was; Detail: MY11 Leon Cupra Options: Speed Blue Paint, Tech Pack, Black Wheels...
  20. Speed blue with Gold Wheels?

Just an idea, but has anyone done this? If not, can someone who is good at photoshop change the wheels here from black to gold please :) Ta, Al :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.