Search results

1. Rear washer squirting under drivers dashboard

The washer bottle is located on the drivers side on my Cupra,it's kinda moulded into the wheel arch with the neck poking up for filling,models must be different,but ta for replying...
  2. Rear washer squirting under drivers dashboard

Hello all. I'm hoping someone on here can help me.... I have a 2015 Cupra ST which has started squirting water under the drivers side dashboard instead of on the rear window. I can see where the water is squirting from,but can not actually see the water pipe. I am told it is a dashboard out...
  3. 2015 grey cupra estate

Thanks guys. Went back to look today and the calipers look to be properly painted and have the correct cupra wording on them. I'm thinking the previous owner has simply had it done to perhaps tone the car down?
  4. 2015 grey cupra estate

Hey all. Just a quick question regarding a Cupra I'm looking at purchasing. The car does not have Cupra on the tailgate,but does have the flag,and the brake calipers are black instead of the usual red. Was this an option or has a previous owner done this? The car is at a very reputable local...
  5. Traction Control Thud

Ahhhh right....cheers.... Is it a common thing with the Cupra,i've read it a few times on Seat forums....??? :blink:
  6. Traction Control Thud

Hello.. I'm now on Eagle F1,but experienced this on the standard Continentals. Cheers....
  7. Traction Control Thud

Hello all Don't often post on here but can someone explain why the traction control on a 2015 Leon ST Cupra 280 is so harsh,everytime it gives a thud I think I've broke something... Cheers all....:blink:
  8. Infotainment system behaving oddly

Cheers pal.. Not just me then......the 3 gauges seem to be staying on what I set them at now as well....... Strange.... Ste
  9. Calling other ST Owners (Paticulalry Cupra 280 ST Owners)

Looks like mine hasn't got that then....
  10. Infotainment system behaving oddly

Cheers guys....
  11. Infotainment system behaving oddly

Anyone else noticed this.........????????
  12. Calling other ST Owners (Paticulalry Cupra 280 ST Owners)

Hello pal.. I`ve just got a brand new ST Cupra and it came with the load cover/slider fitted.... You can store them under the split level floor,maybe it was under ther in the demo car?? Should come with it tho... Ste....
  13. Infotainment system behaving oddly

Hello all. So,just had the Cupra for 3 days and I reckon there is something amiss with the infotainment system.....specifically the sport display with the 3 gauges....I have changed the dials to boost pressure,oil temp and water temp....BUT....if the car has been switched off,the next time I...
  14. Hello all....

Hello all. Just a post to say HELLO.. This is my first SEAT,so I`m new to this forum..... Got a quick question on the infotainment system,so i`ll be posting elsewhere.... cupraste2015
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.