Search results

1. Lykaios

Found and fixed a dash rattle!

Hey ScruffyLad, I have the exact same issue, can you show where you put them/ make a guide so I can do the same fix. Mine drives me crazy D: Cheers!
  2. Lykaios

Leon FR weird startup sound and DSG

First clip sounds like the fuel pump priming before the engine turns over. Not sure on second.
  3. Lykaios

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Did the software update today on my 5.8" MIB and it worked without a fault :)
  4. Lykaios

Fan still on when engine is off

I assume you have a diesel? If so, the fan would be on to cool the engine down after running through the DPF cycle.
  5. Lykaios

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Woo, Sorted and Error free now :D. Thanks again!
  6. Lykaios

Brilliant, Will give that a try tonight :)
  7. Lykaios

I got them from here http://www.ledperf.co.uk/ Was recommended by a few people on the forums and they work a treat. Only thing is the footwell will flag with an error unless you change the bulb pref to LED via VCDS
  8. Lykaios

Yeah, for the footwell, as i got the same error code as you. Cheers David :)
  9. Lykaios

Can you remember where that option is, as i need to do that to mine :)
  10. Lykaios

Broken high-level brake light lens - anyone else?

Yeah, they covered it. The new light also has a new spray nozzle as well, so rather than a dribble down the window, it sprays instead.
  11. Lykaios

When I went to stealers, they said it was known fault and are replacing them under warranty, not sure on recall tho.
  12. Lykaios

New High Level brake light fitted and they cleared out the problem with the tailgate switch :D
  13. Lykaios

Stealers are doing mine tomorrow under warranty, As well as replacing the boot opening (where the badge is) as the spring to make it sit flush has failed and wont return to normal.
  14. Lykaios

Dpf

Thats news to me that there is a software update for the DPF. I have a Leon FR 184 as well.
  15. Lykaios

Cracked tail lights

Mine are cracked and they are getting replaced on the 21st December :D.
  16. Lykaios

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

No error codes. Did use the resistors on the back seat lights as they had a slight glow, but the rest of them worked fine. Did break the plastic tab for the boot light :(((, which I glued back on, but is very loose. Will need to order a replacement soon to make it snug again.
  17. Lykaios

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

This weekend gone, Added some LED's from LEDPerf and what a difference it made and yesterday got the car washed :)
  18. Lykaios

iPod connection / Full link

What about Leons made between 2013 and 2015 D: They are missing that gap.
  19. Lykaios

Replace Media System Plus (2014) with Seat CarPlay compatible head unit

I would love to change mine over, how did you find this out? :o
  20. Lykaios

VW TDi Emissions software scandal

My car is not affected :) CUPA Engine 14 Plate 2.0TDI 184
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members