Search results

1. Door locking

Hi I checked in my owners manual and it says how to reset several things and the locking system can be changed. Forgot all about the MFD till you mentioned it. I will check it out. Thanks a lot for your help. 🤗 KEN.
  2. Door locking

Hi Rusty2k I have had the car for several years and this has just started to happen?
  3. Door locking

Hi when I stop and take out ignition key all doors stay locked from the outside. I can open the drivers door with the latch and then the door will open from the outside (all doors open from the inside) but all other doors stay locked. They all open with the button on the console the fob and with...
  4. Door lock

Hi thanks for the reply. But it was the the part with the motors in it. I have replaced in now. Not too bad a job. But thanks for a reply. Ken.
  5. Door lock

Hi.Do I have to remove the whole door panel to fit new door lock to front passenger door?
  6. key fob reprogramming

Hi slim I have been able to get a vw fob that looks the same and I found in the manual how to program it to my Seat . only took a minute to do and it works fine. Ken
  7. Dim warning light on temp gauge

Hi Darbo. my light stays on dim even when I disconnect the plug to the header tank. when everything is switched off and car locked it still glows dimly.
  8. Dim warning light on temp gauge

Hi I have the red warning light on the temperature gauge glowing very dull even without the ignition being on. At night when the car is locked you can still see the light glowing dim. Today when I started from cold it flashed a few times brightly for a few seconds then went back to a dinner...
  9. key fob reprogramming

Hi can a used fob from another leon be reprogrammed to work with my leon. thanks for any help.
  10. Radio code

Thanks for that .I also wanted to upgrade the radio but couldn't find one that worked with the ignition switch as the original does.ie have to run a separate ign fed wire to the new radio therefor only worked with ign on.
  11. Radio code

Hi is my radio manual correct in that if I remove my radio I do not need a code as my Leon 2007 will recognise it ? Hope somebody knows. Thanks Kenneth.
  12. door lock removal

Hi can someone tell me what size torque spline to remove door lock some say M6 others M8 wwat one is correct. than's for any help.:confused:
  13. 2007 leon 2.0 tdi door lock removal

Hi boggle thanks for the info been quoted £265 to fit one from Seat garage in Southend way OTT. I have a second hand one that was working before it was wrote off. is there any body in the Basildon area that can fit it for me? tried Formula one but they .will only fit new parts
  14. 2007 leon 2.0 tdi door lock removal

Hi 6moe66 the door lock for my leon ( it's a Jan 2008 so really a 2007 ) is white and the part number is IP2837016 up to 2006 they were black. hope that helps. tried the thread numbers but it came up unknown.
  15. 2007 leon 2.0 tdi door lock removal

Hi 6moe66 . you are having the same problem as me. Sometimes drivers door won't open with fob . can't find the link you listed. Normally they are in blue? But will keep looking.:). Thanks.
  16. programming seat leon 2008 door lock

thanks for that. Rusty2K
  17. programming seat leon 2008 door lock

Hi does anybody know if you fit a new drivers door lock if you have to have it programmed before it will work. thanks:confused:
  18. 2007 leon 2.0 tdi door lock removal

Hi does anybody know where I can get instructions on how to remove the drivers door lock. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.