Search results

1. Toledo IV starting Price

Hi, Please write down the Toledo IV starting Price in your country especially in UK, Spain, and Cheek Regards,
  2. upgrade some features in Toledo 2016 Reference

Dears, Do we can upgrade some features in Toledo 2016 Reference (1.6 MPI)? We need to add: * Cruse control * Fog light * New casset in consol * Front parking sensor The Agent in Egypt is telling that he can not make any upgrade to the car. Is it right or we may check something?
  3. Toledo MK4 Dahboard Light

Thank you Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  4. Toledo MK4 Dahboard Light

It seems logic but I may have a special case with no bluetooth nor navigation in the 5" touch screen On the same time, I have a phone reply button in the steering wheel Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  5. Toledo MK4 Dahboard Light

Toledo MK4 2016 dashboard (Km/Hr, RPM) illuminating lights is not activated unless open the head light to medium level; is there any way to activate the illuminating light without opening the medium lights? especially for narrow roads. Note/ the car has no Fog Lights Thanks in advamnce
  6. Toledo MK4 User Manual

Thank you Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  7. Toledo MK4 User Manual

Hi, Do you have a soft a copy of the user manual for Toledo MK4? I need some information about the rear suspension system, and the 1.6 MPI (110 HP) Gasoline Engine Maintenance Schedule. Thanks In Advance
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.