Search results

1. Front wheel bearing help

Yeah taking it down to my mate now he is going to have a look what one it is so can get it sorted the droning is driving me mad lol.
  2. Front wheel bearing help

Thanks for the reply jfox, was thinking it was. 4 bolt myself. Info appreciated thanks.
  3. strange main beam

Never had this issue mate sorry. Hope you get some help with it.
  4. Front wheel bearing help

Take this as a no then eh.
  5. Front wheel bearing help

Hi guys, had a 4 wheel alignment done today and I mentioned I thought my passenger side bearing was needing replaced and they confirmed it did. Thing is i have looked at some and seen ones with 3 bolts and some with 4 bolts, my car is a Leon fr 2013 plate the last of the mark 2 range any help...
  6. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Hi s66 I am from Stonehouse so not too far, hope you enjoy the car I am still getting used to my Leon fr. Not enjoying it like my last car but it's cheaper to run so always a bonus.
  7. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

My previous car was a renault megane rs 250 10 plate, which i loved and the best car i have had. I had to get rid as i started doing a lot of miles to work so made sense having a diesel so i opted for a leon fr.
  8. Leon fr mk 2 number plate bulbs

Hi guys getting message as one is out do I need to buy certain ones I seen some on ebay these ones...
  9. Recieved a letter re emissions today

this was my thinking shawn as I am getting good mpg and car is running great so think I might be the same
  10. Cam belt change due

you would need to tell them you want waterpump done as well mate I have always had to or they have asked if I want it changed as well
  11. Recieved a letter re emissions today

Hi guys, I got letter today saying my leon fr is one of the ones that needs a software update anyone received this letter said it will be done early 2016. Question is what do you think will be affected mpg etc ? as letter said they don't know what the outcome will be ie change in mpg etc.
  12. Seat Leon Coil & Engine Management Light On Dashboard.

possibly egr mate?, might need cleaned
  13. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

I had a 10 plate Renault Megan's rs 250 but had to end up doing more miles to work so was too expensive not to mention putting loads of miles on the car. Loved the car tho best car I have owned and drove.
  14. tailgate spoiler and side skirts

Hi I am going to invest in the above for my fr I have spoke with dave from sere and had price for the above just wondered if anyone has purchased any from other website rather than seat and if they were worth the money. Thanks
  15. Seat leon fr dpf problems

Where are you based unit?
  16. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Hi guys, new member got myself a leon fr 170 13 plate, moved from a megan rs 250 due to more miles for work but I am loving the fr and halve halfed fuel costs getting 49mpg. Defo up for a meet see some cars and members get some advice and ideas etc.
  17. Seat leon fr dpf problems

Thanks unit I have a company eco tune in Glasgow priced me about £500 or just over for remap egr delete and dpf removal. Or I could get a revo remap any opinions on the price quoted and would I be better with a revo cheers.
  18. Seat leon fr dpf problems

Sorry to hijack thread quick question i have a Leon fr cr 170 13 plate if I get remap and egr delete and dpf removal will the car become smokey in terms of black smoke on acceleration
  19. Got my new Leon fr 170 tdi today

Will sort sort some pics tomorrow when I have washed it wasn't bad a 12 plate with 18000 miles on it so well chuffed
  20. Got my new Leon fr 170 tdi today

Thanks kuff appreciated
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.