Search results

1. Michael1a1

OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

Finally got round to running through the coding list had no, an i now have Lane Assist to remember its last state with no warning sign coming up to tell me when its off. Honestly was the most annoying part of the car for me so with that now sorted is so much better! Also added the fuel...
  2. Michael1a1

OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

That's a great write up and thank you for being the guinea pig for trying these out! Definetley some adjustments that i will be copying, i will try and give it a go tonight if i have chance so that i can confirm or not that it works on mine too
  3. Michael1a1

Terminating Formentor.

Did you get the ODB Eleven dongle? I've got one that i had previously and have used on my older cars an managed to change quite a bit to alter certain settings to suit me, but up till having a look at this post i'd not realised that it might be possible to sort the lane assist annoyance! i...
  4. Michael1a1

Leon Cupra 290 - Formentor VZ2 Comparison

So thought i would just follow this up now that i've had a chance to have a go at giving the car a proper launch now that its nicely run in. Have a dragy box that i used with my previous Leon so comparing the 0-60 in each is nice an easy. Needless to say VW/SEAT/Cupra have been under quoting...
  5. Michael1a1

CUPRA Formentor general discussion

Biggest difference i found with setting up the profiles is if its more than just you driving the car. Both me an my fiancée regularly swap cars, so the profile an key link together so that all the settings you've mentioned as well as seat position and mirror position carry accross. Just makes...
  6. Michael1a1

Just one little quirk that I’ve noticed this morning on my usual drive into work. The Formentor seems much happier to sit and stay in 2nd gear coming out of a junction. For example i normally drive part of the journey with the gearbox in manual as there is a few twisty bits so i have a bit of...
  7. Michael1a1

Mine came with mats in, the Cupra breakdown kit in the boot an also the little welcome gift from Cupra with the carbon fibre back plate for the key. DM Keith had checked everything out and gave me a run through when it was delivered so they seem pretty clued on up on whats going on with it...
  8. Michael1a1

Thank you, won’t stay like it for too long unfortunately lots of building work round us so plenty of dust! Quick snow foam does the trick though now I’ve done the hard work prepping the car
  9. Michael1a1

Definitely! Although I have only seen one other an I think that was a V1
  10. Michael1a1

Sure I dealt with Synergy Leasing, but more through the fact that I use them for through work. They’ve been great though an normally can always match the best deals available. I think they dealt with the Cupra branch at York but it was actually the logistics manager that delivered the car from...
  11. Michael1a1

It is, looks great in the flesh. Even better now the weathers actually been decent enough to get it cleaned up!
  12. Michael1a1

Thought I would post a little update after taking delivery of the car on the 17th of May and more specifically in comparison to my Leon Cupra 290 that went back on the same day. Car was delivered by D M Keith through a broker and the service from both was fantastic I have to say. First...
  13. Michael1a1

CUPRA Formentor owner's register

Just a quick update, i've had confimation through this morning of a delivery date. Car will be coming to me on the 17th (could of had the 14th but current car goes back on the 17th so was easier to just swap on the one day) Hopefully if mine is only a little over a week away then yours shouldnt...
  14. Michael1a1

Think it must have been! I've just had an update through this morning to say that mine has arrived at the UK Port an will be on its way to the dealer within the next 1-2 weeks Not too long to wait now!
  15. Michael1a1

Not a clue yet, it will be ending up at Cupra York so not sure if they will take it up to Grimsby an then go from there or not, will update if i get anymore info though Still not seen one on the road round me so most likely get some interesting looks when it does turn up!
  16. Michael1a1

Decision made and order placed! Current lease deal on my Cupra 290 is coming to an end and fancied a change. Work scheme is now offering electric cars so have an ID.4 on the way as well so thought would balance out "saving the planet" with another petrol guzzler! Gone for the VZ2 in graphene...
  17. Michael1a1

Cupra Formentor- Running in

With new cars i've always gone down the route of taking it fairly easy for the first 500-1000 miles on both the engine and the brakes, but even through that period once everything is up to temperature i do normally put my foot down a bit once on the move just to put everything under pressure...
  18. Michael1a1

Soundaktor

That’s brilliant, in that case I think I will be needing to order a new ODBeleven! Once I’ve got the car might need to drop you a message to run through the process as sounds a bit different than a simple coding adjustment
  19. Michael1a1

Soundaktor

Ah that's good to know have used them in the past so fingers crossed they manage to get there with it! At least you can select the engine noise in the individual mode though, sounds like there is quite a lot more options to choose from that previous models. Will keep my fingers cross they...
  20. Michael1a1

Soundaktor

So i am just about to place an order for the VZ2 to replace my current Cupra 290 and i've a quick question on the Soundaktor in Cupra mode. I've head various reviewers mention that its a bit too imposing and i just wondered does anyone know if its much lounder than my current Cupra? To be fair...