Search results

1. EggHead19

Just a Hi from a young Leon owner

Hi guys just thought id let you lot know first im putting my car up for sale all the info is on this thread but im looking for around £1600 ono Thankyou Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. EggHead19

Chears bud don't worry it will be getting posted up aha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. EggHead19

Ahh chears mate it is my favourite colour choice of leons tbh and thanks yhh a few more like window tints some wheel spacers and a few intirior changes and maybe a change of wheel coulor thinking something a bit bright but not sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. EggHead19

Chears bud and well at the moment its costing me 1800 a year but thats with no ncb but some time this year iv looked and the cheapest I will get when iv got 1 yncb it goes down to 800 for the year so happy days haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. EggHead19

Thankyou mate I do try haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. EggHead19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. EggHead19

Just a lil update of what's been done to the leon Coilovers 18" axis alloys Adjustable drop links Hid kit Boost gauge Cupra r front splitter N241 delete Sai delete Exhaust Center box delete Heat wrapped exhaust Team heko wind deflectors Rear wiper delete Polished inlet manifold Forge 007p...
  8. EggHead19

STAGE 2 Cupra R VS Stage 2 vRS 1.8t

Aha yhh man ahh right his will probably pull better in the low end but shouldn't change a thing and yhh man were you talking it ? And you should destroy him mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. EggHead19

Yhh they should be mate you have to think standard a cupra R is 210/225 bhp and a octavia is 180bhp so if there both stage 2 the leon should be pushing around 270/280ish and a octavia stage 2 should be pushing around 240ish plus the octavia is heavyer so theres no contest mate but if i was you...
  10. EggHead19

The cupra R should destroy it for fun mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. EggHead19

Chears mate I do try to keep her clean and thanks pal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. EggHead19

Thanks mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. EggHead19

Cheers mate and thats no good haha i go abit ocd at times tho Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. EggHead19

Gave her a clean to day very happy lets just see if she stays this way with the horrible winter roads Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. EggHead19

Thanks mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. EggHead19

Whooo finally I can put a pic of my car up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. EggHead19

Morning All!

Ahh i see mate so abit like window tints ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. EggHead19

Morning All!

Yhh man definitely what are these sun shades ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. EggHead19

Morning All!

Looking good man get some winddeflectors they transform the Leon aha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. EggHead19

The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

Finally got round to doing this properly brilliant guide and just seems neater chears soon to do the sai and charcoal canister Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members