Search results

1. My 2.0 TSI Cupra Speed blue

Cheers mate I may change it for a square one or just an bigger one spaced the same
  2. My 2.0 TSI Cupra Speed blue

Cheers bud Yeh the colour is absolutely stunning especially in the sun
  3. My 2.0 TSI Cupra Speed blue

It's only on the front Its correct on the back it looks nice in person
  4. My 2.0 TSI Cupra Speed blue

Some pics of the car few bits to be added splitter came today fly eye tint wheels are on order couple of weeks till they arrive Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

But very good explanation if it is
  6. Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

Guessing this is what you have to do just to change bulb ?
  7. Hid conversion kit

Cheers mate Al have a look
  8. Hid conversion kit

I bought a set and they were absolutely terrible they wouldn't start up had to turn them on and off like 10 times before they both went on, then one still flickers slightly once on. Had a look around for some other ones need to find led fog bulbs aswell
  9. Hid conversion kit

Iv recently bought one kit for my 2010 leon, and they suck, anyone recommend a good kit and what one I know it's h7
  10. Headlight fuse

Any idea what the 15amp one is beside that ?
  11. Headlight fuse

Cheers Al go look
  12. Headlight fuse

What number ?? Or where ?
  13. Headlight fuse

Can someone please enlighten me as to where the headlight fuse is says in manual it's beside steering wheel on right and side but I don't see it in fuse box ?
  14. Problems with HIDs

That's what I thought and couldn't get head around how that would sort it cheers will have a look for another set
  15. Problems with HIDs

Cheers mate Al maybe have to get new set then do you think the fuse would make a difference at all ?
  16. Problems with HIDs

I fitted HID conversion tonight but they seem to struggle to come on, it's like they aren't getting enough power but once they are on they seem fine slight Flickr in driver side one Tho, anyone any idea what could cause this is it rubbish HID kit ? Red online it may be because they fuse isn't...
  17. My 2.0 TSI Cupra Speed blue

Yeh cars fantastic, that's solved the photo issue need to post 15 times apparently Tho. I was thinking around 30mm but wasn't sure what people were using and thought were best but cheers for that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. My 2.0 TSI Cupra Speed blue

i have no idea how to add an image so any help on that would be good hahaha
  19. My 2.0 TSI Cupra Speed blue

So made the purchase of my first seat, car is completely standard so far iv fitted/ordered Private Reg Led side lights/number plate bulbs HID conversion Cupra R splitter (still waiting on it) 18" Bola B1 in Gloss white (still waiting) Headlight/taillight tint (still waiting)...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.